Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » (UP3) Constitution Declassified!

Author Topic: (UP3) Constitution Declassified!
Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, folks, here's the deal. I don't actually have anything on the Constitution. Then why am I actually starting a thread on it? Because apparantly stuff was done that I just can't seem to find, and hopefully someone somewhere has it and can be nice enough to post the material here.

A partial write-up was done by one Jon Sugai in the early days of the UP3 project. However, not only do I not have that partial write-up, I haven't the slightest idea who Jon Sugai is. If he's still around here, I have no idea which poster he is.

As far as pictures go, Reverend apparantly did something that he posted in the UP3 forum and that people commented on, but the pictures are no longer there. Maybe if we ask nice enough, Reverend might go fishing for those pictures and show them to us, hmm?

--------------------
"Kirito? I killed a thing and now it says I have XPs! Is that bad? Am I dying?"

-Asuna, Episode 2, Sword Art Online Abridged

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rev's two UP3-images of the Connie are still in his FlareUpload file:

Starboard Elevation
Dorsal Plan

-MMoM [Big Grin]

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps