Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » (UP3) Constitution Refit Declassified!

Author Topic: (UP3) Constitution Refit Declassified!
Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sigh.

Same deal here as with the pre-refit Constitution write-up. The359 apparantly wrote up something, but I can't seem to find it either on my UP3 disks or posted in the UP3 forum. Hopefully that write-up is still around somewhere, if anybody has it, please post it here.

--------------------
"Kirito? I killed a thing and now it says I have XPs! Is that bad? Am I dying?"

-Asuna, Episode 2, Sword Art Online Abridged

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
S'Okay.
There's this book...Mr Scott's guide to...something...

That book seems to cover it all pretty well (except the idiocy about the "A" having Transsexual Warp in the same exact nacelles as the previous ship)

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isn't that known as Intersexual Warp now? [Big Grin]

It was in that thread about updating member bios.

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was a write-up, it merely doesn't exist on my computer anymore.

If I remember correctly the main jist of the write-up was the notion that that USS Exeter, which had been abandoned during TOS, was used by Starfleet to test out the best way to upgrade and refit Constitution class starships in the quickest way possible. She was pieced together halfway and then later ended up as the museum ship referenced in "Relics"

The other Constitutions merely were upgraded (3 at a time per year, so as to not take out the entire Constutution fleet), and then retired from duty one by one around 2293.

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps