Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Tech-minus four, three, two... (ENT:"Countdown" spoilers) (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Tech-minus four, three, two... (ENT:"Countdown" spoilers)
Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
- Archer, Trip and T'Pol had an interesting conversation on what they want to do when this is all over. Archer expected to return to his 'original mission'. T'Pol expressed an interest in joining Starfleet (!). We might get to see T'Pol in proper uniform next season?

- The Aquatics have learned English. At least, they now have their translators set correctly.

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Harry:
- The Aquatics have learned English. At least, they now have their translators set correctly.

So it would be safe to say that they were not the ones who sent the probe that devistated Earth in "The Voyager Home"... [Wink]

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

Amasov Prime
lensfare-induced epileptic shock
Member # 742

- posted      Profile for Amasov Prime     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Futurama Guy:
quote:
Originally posted by Harry:

So it would be safe to say that they were not the ones who sent the probe that devistated Earth in "The Voyager Home"... [Wink]
Only if the Borg sent V'Ger. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"This is great. Usually it's just cardboard walls in a garage."

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was a really weird MACO thing going on again. We got a VERY clear shot of the man's tag, and it says "E. Hamboyan" (or something), but Hayes calls him "Kelly"! And for a second time in a row, the same female MACO is shot down!

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That aquatic ship is freaking HUGE! Its design aesthetic seems to fit a water-dwelling species very well. It didn't remind me of the Whitestar, but it does look similar to the Relativity to me.

So, does the Xindi weapon have wipers so they can clean up that bug splatter? [Big Grin]

B.J.

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Having not seen it, how huge are we talking?

--------------------

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FG: Check this series of pics:
http://enterprise.fotopic.net/p4549875.html http://enterprise.fotopic.net/p4549876.html
http://enterprise.fotopic.net/p4549877.html
That's the Enterprise emerging from a bay on the underside of the aquatic ship.

B.J.

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

Damn...! Is that the NX entering it or something in the last shot?

Also, how do you suppose they constructed it? Underwater?

--------------------

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Exiting, actually.

Anyone wanna scale that sucker, BTW?

Amasov Prime
lensfare-induced epileptic shock
Member # 742

- posted      Profile for Amasov Prime     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cartman:
Exiting, actually.

Anyone wanna scale that sucker, BTW?

That thing should be at least as big as a Warbird (which is something between 1,000 and 1,300m, according to various sources.)

--------------------
"This is great. Usually it's just cardboard walls in a garage."

Captain Boh
Member # 1282

- posted      Profile for Captain Boh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One wonders what they usually use the Mamoth-bay they have there for
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its big.

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Boh:
One wonders what they usually use the Mamoth-bay they have there for

Transporting fellow cetacea to the future....

--------------------

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny thing, when I was first trying to read that MACO's nametag (he was in "North Star") I decided it either read "Hammond" or something like "Hambone" - I chose the former because it sounded slightly more likely. Hamboyan? What is that? Armenian? Irish?

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

Additional notes:

- Starlog: February 13, 2154 (nearly 8 months in the Expanse)

- Porthos!

- Reptilians utilize some sort of parasite to force Hoshi to decrypt the Aquatics codes; think Ceti Eel.

- Enterprise intends to use a 'deflector pulse' and target at the the 'interspacial manifold' of 'Sphere 41', a key link in sphere network.

- In the big fleets we have:
*12 Arborial/Primate vessels (~3 destroyed)
*6 Aquatic vessels (~3 destroyed)
*~12 Reptilian/Insectoid vessels (~9 destroyed)

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps