Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Administration » Incoming Hail » TREKSUNDAY CHAT FOR FEB 27, 2000

Author Topic: TREKSUNDAY CHAT FOR FEB 27, 2000
Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TrekSunday is a weekly chat coordinated between the SEN and Moderator-of-the-soon-to-be-defunct-DS9-Forum-but-still-Resident-Vorta *GASP* Chris Howell's The Great Link.

TrekSunday starts at 1 PM Pacific, which is 4 Eastern, and 9 British time.

TrekSunday takes place over IRC:
Server: omegaprojectnet / tga.mine.nu (Two names, same server)
Channel: #Treknobabble

Good news! While the HTML-IRC gateway is still down, we have been able to get a Java-IRC gateway to work! You can visit it at http://www.omegaproject.net/interact/chat/irc/chatnow.php - just be sure to enter #Treknobabble once you connect. You may prefer a real client, such as mIRC to connect.

See ya there!

------------------
"You shot him! You shot him dead!!"
"Well, he was attacking me with a banana!"

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TrekSunday starts at 1 PM Pacific, which is 4 Eastern, and 9 British time.

Which is 5 PM Atlantic

------------------
Ross: "Inter arma, enim silent leges."
Bashir: "'In the time of war the law falls silent.' Cicero. Have we become a 24th-century Rome, driven by the fact that Caesar can do no wrong?!"
-Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges

[This message has been edited by Fabrux (edited February 27, 2000).]

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I probably won't be there until around 6 PM EST, just to let everyone know.

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"We were leaving New York this morning and we were checking in at the gate at the airport and the attendant said, 'You must be musicians,' and I said, 'Yes,' and she asked, 'What's the name of your band?,' and I said, 'We're called the Statesmen,' and she said, 'Oh, I've heard of you!'. I think if we'd said, you know, 'We're the Green Egg,' or something, she would have said the same thing." - John Linnell

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You do realize that 1:4:9 are the dimensions of the monoliths from 2001:A Space Odyssey...All squares of the first three numbers.

------------------
"I object to all this sex on the television. I mean, I keep falling off!"

brnoe
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm didn't know that, strange... (btw I will try my best to pop in sometime during chat )

------------------
Bradley Noe
Administrator
Ganon Net Internet

IP: Logged
Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know if CC will post, but the above information applies to today also. Please come! We'll be there all night.

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"He's Satan. And not the good kind. I hate him. If there is a god, I hope Jebus has him fry in hell." - DT, in reference to me

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I just tried to get in through the Java thing, but I'm at work, and there's a damned firewall... :-Þ

------------------
"Can't shake the devil's hand and say you're only kidding."
-They Might Be Giants, "Your Racist Friend"

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I presume that there will be a Treksunday today as well...... *checks watch* well, it should have started by now......... All those who can read this should join up. A usual and very interesting event.

------------------
"My Name is Elmer Fudd, Millionaire. I own a Mansion and a Yacht."
Psychiatrist: "Again."

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, and everyone can come welcome Elim back from vacation. Wait; you didn't notice I was gone?
KXZ
Member # 119

- posted      Profile for KXZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You were gone???

Ah, welcome back.

------------------
"You're right. They wouldn't be able to see anything but the top of your head. The glare could blind them."
-B'Ellana Torres, Virtuoso

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

This is a message to Sol System, because he doesn't have ICQ right now, and I know he's reading the forums at the moment. Come to TrekSunday, Sol. Immediately.

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"This spontaneous stuff takes a little bit of planning." - John Flansburgh

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

Well, Sol didn't show up. I spent the past two hours looking for Star Trek references in Comedy Central's animation block. I'll leave you with these disturbing images:
http://frankg.dgne.com/sff/critic1.jpg
http://frankg.dgne.com/sff/critic2.jpg
http://frankg.dgne.com/sff/critic3.jpg

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"This spontaneous stuff takes a little bit of planning." - John Flansburgh

[This message has been edited by The Shadow (edited March 13, 2000).]

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's Hee Haw: The Next Generation!

------------------
"Yes. I have seventeen brains! And eleven legs. And a pecan."
-Frank Gerratana, March 3, 2000

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

Except for the last one, that is....

------------------
"Yes. I have seventeen brains! And eleven legs. And a pecan."
-Frank Gerratana, March 3, 2000

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.