Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Administration » Incoming Hail » TREKSUNDAY FOR JULY 30, 2000!

Author Topic: TREKSUNDAY FOR JULY 30, 2000!
Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, it's A NEW TREKSUNDAY ANNOUNCEMENT! From me, to boot! At long last!

Treksunday is a weekly IRC chat loosely coordinated by The Solareclipse Network (that's us), and our good friend and eventually-to-be-ex-Moderator of the DS9 forum, Chris Howell's Great Link. Phew, that's a mouthfull, ain't it?

The chat takes place at 1 PM Pacific, which is 4 PM Eastern and 9 PM British time.

Direct your IRC clients to use the following settings:
Server: irc.pleh.net
Port: 6667
Channel: #Treknobabble

This is a NEW IRC server - the old one at tga.mine.nu/omegaproject.net is DEAD. You'll need to re-register your usernames. Flare mods, please register your name and drop me a mail with the username so I can have chanserv autoop you. Usernames last 30 days on this server, not two weeks like the old one.

I expect to see you there!

------------------
"Guess what? I got Marina Sirtis to sign my butt!"
-- Fooker, GPF

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can someone provide a Java/HTML gateway for Non-IRC users like, *ahem* myself?

------------------
"My Name is Elmer Fudd, Millionaire. I own a Mansion and a Yacht."
Psychiatrist: "Again."

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ditto. Although, thankfully, I'll be heading back to college soon and I can do whatever I want with my computer (like install an IRC program).

------------------
"Oh my god... If I have to listen to Pokemon sing in Danish, I'm going to cry..."

- My sister, 7/7/00

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We'll be doing something like that eventually.

Right now I have bigger problems. Namely that I think the server has been rooted again... none of my accounts work, I can't get in using ANYTHING... If the server's not up by tomorrow morning, I'm in deep shit.

------------------
"Guess what? I got Marina Sirtis to sign my butt!"
-- Fooker, GPF

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
*** Connecting to irc.pleh.net (6667)
*** Unable to connect (Connection refused)
mIRC status screen

Um..hmm, so in the mean time do you want to have it MediaDriven for July 30?

irc.mediadriven.com
port: 7000
#Treknobabble

Java web applet: http://ditto1.dynip.com:8080/

It's a full applet that takes about a minute to load. When it does finally finish it'll put you in a default channel, just type /join #Treknobabble to get to the TrekSunday chat.

I hope this doesn't offend you Charles, I hope you get your server running. In the meantime I offer this as a temporary alternative.

------------------
O'Neill: "I think what Captain Carter is trying to say is, what do we do now?"
Bra'tac: "Now we die."
O'Neill: "Well that's a bad plan."
Federation Starship Datalink New and Improved! Fresh minty scent, same great taste!

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps