Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Administration » Incoming Hail » Changes and stuff, stuff and changes... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Changes and stuff, stuff and changes...
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's okay. I stopped acknowledging Tom Arnold's existence years ago...

------------------
"Yeah...apparently Sizer is very hard to say, so they replace it with 'Is Mr. Caeser home?'
Sometimes I'll say that no, he has, in fact, passed away.
'My apologies.'
'Oh, that's ok, I'm over it. Brutus is still a wreck though.'
Then I hang up."
-Simon Sizer on telemarketers, 1-Nov-2000

Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, since it was never too much work, I wouldn't mind taking over the DAC forum - I'll wait if CC asks me officially.

------------------
"Species 5618, human. Warp-capable, origin grid 325, physiology inefficient, below average cranium capacity, minimum redundant systems, limited regenerative abilities."
Ex Astris Scientia

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In any case, Bernd should get a slot. He's been "robbed" of one, and hasn't gotten a mod position for ages.

------------------
"My Name is Elmer Fudd, Millionaire. I own a Mansion and a Yacht."
Psychiatrist: "Again."

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with giving Bernd back his Mod position.

BTW, what forum did Bernd have, anyway? It's been so long, I seem to have forgotten...

------------------
It has been brought to my attention that I need a new signature. Unfortunately, I don't happen to have a new one handy since no one's been by TrekSunday in a while to make witty or otherwise amusing comments. Don't you feel guilty now? ;)

Saltah'na
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gadgets, Devices, and Treknology.

------------------

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah... I had forgotten it and Starships were once seperate. Thanks, Tahna.

------------------
It has been brought to my attention that I need a new signature. Unfortunately, I don't happen to have a new one handy since no one's been by TrekSunday in a while to make witty or otherwise amusing comments. Don't you feel guilty now? ;)

Saltah'na
Member # 33

Oh, a note to all members: please do not pander for any moderator positions that may become available. The Flare mods and admins will make that decision.

------------------

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
:::hides fruit basket & Nicole deBoer clones in the closet:::

Who said anything about pandering?

------------------
"Omigod. Singing meat. This is altogether too much."

Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder if this might have been intentional, considering that "o" and "a" are 15 centimeters apart

Anyway, I will submit to your judgement.

------------------
"Species 5618, human. Warp-capable, origin grid 325, physiology inefficient, below average cranium capacity, minimum redundant systems, limited regenerative abilities."
Ex Astris Scientia

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

*Has no idea what "O" and what "A" Bernd is talking about*

------------------

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nor I.

And why not give Bernd the Starships Forum? After all, ever since I've been an admin, I wasn't really supposed to be a moderator, anyway.

------------------
"Yeah...apparently Sizer is very hard to say, so they replace it with 'Is Mr. Caeser home?'
'My apologies.'
Then I hang up."

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Frank's getting that job. Or so I've heard...

------------------
Hunt: "You cheated!"
Rhade: "It's only cheating if you get caught."
-Andromeda, "Double Helix"

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

No he's not. Frank is an admin, too.

------------------
'My apologies.'
Then I hang up."

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I knew that. But no one informed me that that excluded him from being a moderator.

------------------
Hunt: "You cheated!"
Rhade: "It's only cheating if you get caught."
-Andromeda, "Double Helix"

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

Well, when I said that I wasn't supposed to be a moderator because I'm an administrator, I figured you would have picked up on the fact that that applies to all admins, not just me. :-)

------------------
'My apologies.'
Then I hang up."

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps