Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Administration » Incoming Hail » Changes and stuff, stuff and changes... (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Changes and stuff, stuff and changes...
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have your own special rules.

I fully support the "Sol System" forum, and as a bonus, I will soon have available a high-quality selection of genuine "Sol System" merchandise, from Crappola.

Yes, Sol System T-shirts. Diary's with the wit of Simon Sizer on every page. Toilet paper made out of the skin flakes that fall from S.S.'s skin every day, carefully collected and remade into the highest quality bog-roll.

And now, Sol System can be cloned to order! That's right, for every 100 posts in the "Sol System is god and should be worshipped by everyone all the time for ever and ever" forum will be rewarded with your very own copy of Simon "enormous shaft" Sizer. Available with or without clothes, and with wit and charm available for only $5 extra.

Coming soon: The "Oh my god Omega, will you just shut your fucking mouth before I ram a golf-club down your throat and use you on the driving-range" forum. Free gun, bible, and Ad-honiumargument available on entry.

------------------
"If every vampire who said he was at the Crucifixion was actually there it would've been like Woodstock. I was at Woodstock. I fed off a flower person and I spent six hours watching my hand move." - Spike, BtVS

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BTW, Sol System is my new messiah.

[This message has been edited by PsyLiam (edited November 08, 2000).]

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait, a vote for Sol is a vote to ram a golf club down Omega's throat?

ME WANT SOL! ME WANT SOL!

------------------
Gore/Lieberman 2000
"You still don't understand, do you MacLeod? I am the End of Time!" - Kronos

"You're history!" - MacLeod
"I think anybody who doesn't think I'm smart enough to handle the job is underestimating." - George "Dubya" Bush

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now, now... We all know that my Krenim Action Figure w/ Time Disrupting Action will sell way more than any of your products.

Anyway, back to rejoicing that change is in the air...

*Begin really bad, non-rhyming singing to no particular tune*

Goodbye, Star Wars!
Goodbye, Deep Space Nine!
Hello, Andromeda!

*Is promptly knocked out by angry forum-goers throwing bottles, bricks, etc. who simply don't know good music when they hear it*

------------------
It has been brought to my attention that I need a new signature. Unfortunately, I don't happen to have a new one handy since no one's been by TrekSunday in a while to make witty or otherwise amusing comments. Don't you feel guilty now? ;)

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Er ... simply out of curiousity, when do these changes take effect?

And can we have a "Star Trek - Gamma Quadrant" forum?

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant

Continuing to boldly go ...

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As Steph's coming into town tomorrow and staying until nearly the end of the month, I'd say early December...

------------------
"Uh, Cody, what has the Mullah of Cappistan been smoking?"
"MILKSHAKES. I HAVE BEEN SMOKING MILKSHAKES!"

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, we all know CC can't do two things at once. Especially when one of those things is a person... :-)

*runs away*

------------------
"What he did to that walrus gentle-man was inexcusable."
-T. Herman Zweibel on "Mr. Woodrow Wood-pecker", The Onion, 7-Nov-2000

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heehee.

BUT
Gurgeh has informed me that he can't post replies antmore. Is this a result of your distracted tomfoolery, Charles? o_0

------------------
Remember December '59
The howling wind and the driving rain,
Remember the gallant men who drowned
On the lifeboat, Mona was her name.

The Talented Mr. Gurgeh
Member # 318

- posted      Profile for The Talented Mr. Gurgeh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Gaseous, it seemed to be a temporary fault. I was told when I tried to reply to a post that there was no registered user by the name Gurgeh but I checked again after a few minutes and it was ok. Phew!

------------------
"Investigator of
skullduggery,though quite lenient on buggery"

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.