Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Administration » Incoming Hail » I'm moving! Registration suspended (Page 3)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: I'm moving! Registration suspended
Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would remind you Mr. Solomon System that even the lamprey has it's place in the web of nature.

That and you seem to have expressed certain interest in the past about making your way down here and meeting some of your fantasy "hot chicks" who also appear in tv and movies.

------------------
The negotiations have failed. Shoot him!
~ C. Montgomery Burns

Treknophyle
Member # 509

- posted      Profile for Treknophyle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I tried to upload an image today, and got "access forbidden" - reminded me of my first wife....

Is it me (probably), or is it because of Charles' move.

By the way Charles, I love this site. Thanks a lot.

- Dave

------------------
Faster than light - no left or right.

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So CC is going to be within close proximity of LOA?

Hmm........

kidding... no offense to jubes

------------------
"Or maybe he was a real quack who got sick and tired of pissing people off, and decided to get a life and masterbate for the next 10 years."
- Me to Antagonist on Red Quacker, 03/08/01 20:15

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Seattle to Spokane is what, 6 hours? Hardly close proximity. And besides, *heavy sarcasm* who'd want to drive it in 6 hours when one can take 8 and see all the varied sights along the I-90 as it transverses the Evergreen State, like the glitzy strip of Moses Lake and the waving fields of Ellensburg?

------------------
"Ring a bell, and I'll salivate...
well how'd you like that?
Dr. Landy, please tell me
I'm not just a pedagogue..."
-Brian Wilson, The Barenaked Ladies

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fascinating. The I-90 travels by two great lakes, past my beautiful home in Batavia, as well as near the Great Lakes and Erie Canal(a testament to Western Civilization). That's in New York State, for those who didn't know it.

------------------
"Goverment exists to serve, not to lead. We do not exist by its volition, it exists by ours. Bear that in mind when you insult your neighbors for refusing to bow before it." J. Richmond

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
6 hours? How do you figure?!?! Last time i drove there, I made it in 4.5 hours and that's WITH 5 rest stops along the way *grin* 4.5 hours is NOTHING.... going to Seattle is no more than a day trip to me... especially when it's for the cause of Old Navy *listens to the angels sing down from Heaven* They always do that when I mention Old Navy...

~LOA

------------------
"Apprently, "pooty" involves deities and pretty girls in compromising positions..." ~TSN Jan. 18th, 2001

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hrmmm... you're right (of course), it's more like 4 hours.

Using US 95, the I-90 and the I-5 I'm ten hours from the Tsawassen ferry terminal in Vancouver, BC. I think I worked backwards assuming Seattle was 10 hours. >

------------------

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Old Navy needs to burn. Throw Abercrombie & Fitch, Tommy Hilfiger, and the Gap in the fire, too...

And I don't think the Flareupload thing has anything to do w/ CC. I think someone else set it up, yes?

------------------
"...I know this board in secret, intimate ways which are beyond your comprehension.... Let's just say that people should *not* be telling me what to do; it should always be the other way around."
-"Red Quacker", conspiracy theorist and contemporary lunatic

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Do you have to use the words "set" and "up" in the same sentence? I fear another wave coming...

------------------
Don't kill me, I'm charming!

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, yes, somebody set up us the upload. Now, whoever it was, speak up, so we can say "It's you !!".

------------------
"...I know this board in secret, intimate ways which are beyond your comprehension.... Let's just say that people should *not* be telling me what to do; it should always be the other way around."
-"Red Quacker", conspiracy theorist and contemporary lunatic

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love US 95. I jump it north to Boston, and south to College Park and D.C. Wonderful road. Especially when there's no other traffic.

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 8.32 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux (with seven eps posted)
"Oh, yes, screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!"
-Omega 11:48am, Jan. 19th, 2001

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why aren't you still disappeared?

------------------
"Goverment exists to serve, not to lead. We do not exist by its volition, it exists by ours. Bear that in mind when you insult your neighbors for refusing to bow before it." J. Richmond

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Erm. ??? No, that was First's thread. I was dissapeared. Now I'm back. Deal wit' it.

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 8.32 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux (with seven eps posted)
"Oh, yes, screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!"
-Omega 11:48am, Jan. 19th, 2001

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

You're about to watch a Canadian lecture an American on American geography (or at least highwayology):

Jeff: Interstate 95 would be the road you're referring to. I'm talking about the highway running N/S down the middle of Idaho then to parts beyond. Odd Interstates start on the West Coast and proceed upwards in number until one gets to the East coast; Federal highways are the opposite, with the low odds running up and down the East coast and the high odds running up and down the west. The evens are similarly inverted, with the lowest-numbered Interstates running east-west across the south and the higher numbers in the north and the fed highways the opposite.

------------------

Teelie
Member # 280

- posted      Profile for Teelie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you for that interesting... post there. I had forgotten just how fascinating our roadways were.

------------------
A day without sunshine is well, like night.

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps