Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Administration » Incoming Hail » We're BAAAAAAACK! (Page 3)

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: We're BAAAAAAACK!
Fructose
Member # 309

- posted      Profile for Fructose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like the new layout. It looks fresh. The old one was good too, but this looks a little more modern.

--------------------
It doesn't matter if you don't know what you're doing as long as you look good doing it.

www.ericksmodels.com

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've updated the colorscheme with something a little different. The graphics are next.

Those of you using CSS1 compliant browsers such as IE (75% of you) or Mozilla (~3%) will notice the links are a little more obvious now.

Those of us still using Netscape 4... well... what can I say? *L*

[ May 27, 2001: Message edited by: Charles Capps ]

Spike
Pathetic Vampire
Member # 322

- posted      Profile for Spike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Some Topic headlines are now bold and others not.

--------------------
"Never give up. And never, under any circumstances, no matter what - never face the facts." - Ruth Gordon

Charles Capps
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Unvisited -> Bold. Visited -> Normal.
Mucus
Member # 24

- posted      Profile for Mucus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You know.....now that we know member numbers easily...we could make fun of each other by number just like on slashdot

"Oh....you have a number past 500, you must be the scum of the earth...I'm one of the original 70"..that kind of thing

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm. . .

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, I think it's a bit too much information. If people want to konw that bad, look up the profile...

Also, Spike, who are you? Are you Fitz, as your sig says? How did you change your name????

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Nim
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And this "Explorer is better than Netscape" setting this forum has gotten is very irritating.
It takes forever to laod, but I'll be Jesus Christ on a popsicle stick before I visit EVERY ONE OF MY BOOKMARKS SO I CAN SAVE THEM IN EXPLORER SINCE THEY'RE NON TRANSFERRABLE!!!!!!!!!

[ May 27, 2001: Message edited by: Nimrod ]

--------------------
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Nim
Member # 205

Oh look! Now the "message has been edited" notice is put right after the message, instead of in the bottom, under the sig.

Thanks! Rub it in my face! Just because I don't write "popsicle" every day!!! *sob*

--------------------
Mel Gibson, X-Men

MasterMind
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Mmm...nice job. Whats up with the space between the smilie area?
IP: Logged
Charles Capps
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

What space?
MasterMind
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
between the razz and the second smilie there is a space...

then a space
then

IP: Logged
Charles Capps
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

Ah... er. hm.. I don't see what you're talking about.

We're dealing with new Graemlin code in beta 2...

Nim
Member # 205

I'm fine with changing status lines, but why are people starting to change names? Spike, "Commodore" TSN?
Or if Commodore TSN is another person, isn't that "posing as a superior officer"? People get shot for that...

--------------------
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think TSN and Commodore TSN are the same person with different SNs. Ain't that right, TSN?

Hey, Charles, could we switch back to EST?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps