Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Administration » Incoming Hail » Yes, another upgrade! (Page 4)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Yes, another upgrade!
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You burned down your own house ... ? Why ... ?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was an accident. I was cooking Pop-Tarts.
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh. Of course. How silly of me.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But I'm actually the head of Kellog's, so I am still, ultimatly, the one responsible for your house burnage. I rule.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

Curse you, Liam Kellogg! I shall one day escape from your surly bonds of servitude that hold firmly in strict adherence to your worship. Someday, damn all the omnipotent deities of the heavens, I will be FREE!

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

His last name is Kavanaugh. Not Kellog. The two don't even SOUND alike. Yeeeesh ...

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

Jeff, it was a joke. I know what Liam's last name is. But he just said that he is the head of Kellogg. Since his last name starts with a "K," I substituted "Kellogg" in place of "Kavanagh."

But now you've gone and ruined my wonderful stroke of comic brilliance. You punk. You're probably gonna spoil the ending to Citizen Kane for me, too, aren't ya?

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

It's a sled! A sled!

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

Damn it, man! Now you've gone and spoiled a classic for me.
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Sorry, Siggy, but -- hey -- go check ICQ and authorize me already, eh? My number is 93264098.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

Why should I authorize you!? Huh!? You ruined my clever joke! You spoiled the ending of a movie I wanted to see! You stole my purple pumpkin eater! I gave you my heart, and you threw that sucker on the ground and STOMPED THAT MOTHER FLAT!

Okay, I've authorized you and added you to my contact list. You should be getting my authorization request shortly.

--------------------

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Sled"? What on earth is a "sled"?

Sledge, thank you.

And Jeff, what's wrong with you. First you think I'm gay, and now you're randomly adding "u's" to my surname. If you're going to stalk me, at least pay attention.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kane was lamenting the loss of his favorite childhood hammer?
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Kane as in "Kung-Fu", "I can help you?" Kane Kane?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps