Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Administration » Incoming Hail » Minor & Major upgrade! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Minor & Major upgrade!
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charles,

I've got it set to display "all threads." But, for example, I'm only showing two pages of threads in the FB.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Log out and log in, then look again.

[ September 16, 2001: Message edited by: Charles Capps ]

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've taken your advice, Charles, and it works, but I'm also only having this problem in the Lounge, which is, at the very least, curious.

---
The above is all a lie, it seems. Every forum does it. Ha ha on me, I guess.

[ September 17, 2001: Message edited by: Sol System ]

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My profile says to display topics from the last day.
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have another problem.

I just linked to the article The_Tom posted on the troubles the U.S. might find itself in militarily when and if it finds itself sending troops in. When I hit the back button to go to the thread, every response to the original post (mine) wasn't shown, and I could, in fact, only see my original post.

Thanks, Charles.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Charles Capps
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stop using your back buttons, people.
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are we forbidden from using the back button, or we should just not use it if we come back and expect to see newer posts on an old page?
I have a refresh button too...

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While I am very understanding of the difficulties involved in running an operation like this, I am afraid the back button is an invention far too useful for me to abandon. Alas. I shall have to struggle on best I can.
Charles Capps
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

Stop using it until I can fix it.

Opening links in new windows and using the available navigation is a good thing.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps