Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Administration » Incoming Hail » You guessed it - yet another upgrade (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: You guessed it - yet another upgrade
Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Never, not a chance. Ever.
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So, I guess changing the new topics indicators were your way at getting back at me for insinuating that you were yanking our collective chain?

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
CC just doesn't want to be rated as the Zero we all know he is

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Charles Capps
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
CC has FTP access and can manipulate his score to whatever he damn well wants it to be.

I think rating each other is silly and petty. If I could allow ratings without them being displayed in each post, I'd consider it, but we can't do that, so it won't work./

[ October 04, 2001: Message edited by: Charles Capps ]

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Rating the posters? I have a feeling my rating would about as low as my GPA at the moment.

And, Charles, are you trying to drive me insane!? You changed the new post indicators back to the previous scheme! No one believes me that they were changed yesterday!

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Charles Capps
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

They weren't.
bear
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for bear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Question

This has probably been posted on to death, but I used to be able to to edit my member status and since the updates I've lost that ability. Is this the way it has to be or has the bar been raised?
Thanks
Sincerely
bear

--------------------
Access Password
47at
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Stargate/9268/index.html

Charles Capps
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

That's still an admin-only function.
bear
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for bear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I Think I will take that as a yes...

--------------------
Access Password
47at
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Stargate/9268/index.html

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For some strange reason, IEXPLORE is creating errors each time i try to go into and only into the Flameboard.

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's obviously the diabolicle work of right-wing hackers intent on keeping liberals out of political discussions.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps