Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Administration » Incoming Hail » New updates (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: New updates
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, but we ran out of cow's milk. All we have now is dog's milk.
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How about store bought milk? Is that too much to ask? Skim, please.

My upstairs neighbors have been jumping around all day. If my roof caves in, I'm going to be mighty upset.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think Tim was doing a Red Dwarf thing there Jeff. And you missed it. Bad boy. In your bed.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You want me to be a bad boy in my bed? Liam, I thought you said you *weren't* gay.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
*Hands Mr Snay some milk* I found it in the back of my fridge. I know it's solid, but it doesn't smell like it's spoiled. I still wonder about that "Buy war bonds!" advertisment on the carton though. Oh well.

Uhhhhh. Mr. Capps. I was wondering. Could you change my status line to what you see on my sig? Thanks.

IP: Logged
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

I think that's a tad too long. You could probably get "Demented Fool"

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
*Sniff* I'm hurt by your mean comment, Jeff. I've been a blind follower to your views. A loyal, although not very effective, soldier when you get into battles with Omega. AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?! *sniff*

You are right about one thing. My sig would be way too long for a member status line. Hmmmmm. I'm gonna have to think of something else.

[ November 20, 2001: Message edited by: MIB ]

IP: Logged
Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There ya go.

Feels about right...

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps