Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Administration » Incoming Hail » Bug? You tell me... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Bug? You tell me...
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Or, get a cable modem. A bit more expensive, but well worth it. Especially if you're addicted to a certain Counter-Strike game. Er ... unlike me, of course. No, I'm not addicted. Honest.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No. A lot more expensive. Broadband is about �30 a month at least over here still. Even if it is blindingly fast.

Lee: It may be faster, but the one I'm using is free. I'm not so bothered about speed that I'm going to pay for the phone line for a 20% increase in speed. I can cope.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know if this is related or not to the bug, but the forums don't seem to be saving my cookies at all anymore. I checked through Internet Options, and they are enabled, so I have no clue...
Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Click on "my profile", then on the "Clear Cookies" link.
The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I did that and I did it manually. Still nothing. It's getting rather annoying...
Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What are the exact symptoms?
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fever, lack of appetite, sweaty palms.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

AHA! I think I fixed it...

For some reason my computer thought it was November 26th, 2003...

Everything seems to be working now

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Holy crap! It's a new strain of the Y2K bug! Everyone, run for hills! Technology is killing us! Follow me, everyone! Follow me to freedom!

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

I'm sorry about Smokey
The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

Well, usually when I click on the clock on Windows and click on another day, then click back (usually just to quickly check something), and hit OK, it goes to the wrong date, usually off by like 2 days or so. Of course, it's never gone off by 2 YEARS...

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Who's Smokey? A deer?

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

Click the link in Siegfried's sig...

(POST #2000)

--------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

She looked like a cute ball of fur ...

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Matt: If you're ever looking at the calendar/clock settings, and you don't want to change them, don't hit "OK" or "Apply". Just hit "Cancel".
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps