Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Administration » Incoming Hail » Introducing Recent Visitors! (Page 5)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Introducing Recent Visitors!
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(dupe)

Sorry, CC .. dont know how that happened

[ December 04, 2001: Message edited by: CaptainMike ]

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sallright.
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An error has occured:

Can't call method "truncate" on an undefined value at ubb_lib_pntf.cgi line 329.

Please inform the board administration of this error so that they may fix the problem. Thank you!

That just happened in the Lounge just now.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Charles Capps
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The code is going to die a very, very, VERY PAINFUL DEATH.
The Vulcan
Member # 633

- posted      Profile for The Vulcan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol @ CC

--------------------
Die please.

k, thx.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look on the bright side, Charles. That error isn't happening to everyone. Other than initially having a problem with the Recent Visitors box appearing, it's worked great for me. And, on another positive, maybe this will encourage some of our lurking members to actually join the fun. I mean, we can see y'all now. You might as well say something, for Wotan's sake!

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think this is a bug in the traditional sense, Charles, but today all the threads are bolded, as if I had never clicked on any of them. Nothing else has reset itself, though. My "new posts since last visit" markers are still up to date.
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had the exact same problem a day or two ago, but I didn't say anything, 'cause I figured it was just Mozilla messing up. But, apparently not.
Charles Capps
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

Yes, and it will happen again tomorrow morning.

The URLs have changed, and will change again.

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps