Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Administration » Incoming Hail » Another upgrade (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Another upgrade
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have the same problem as Lee, except that I don't find the browser to be "too small." (whatever that means)

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Do you find it to be too large then?
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
.hcusemos ro wodniw llams a ni snepo ti snaem ylbaborp eH

.pleH .sdrawkcab gnihtyreve epyt ot evah I dna gniyonna yrev s'tI .redro esrever ni gnihtyreve gniyalpsid nosaer emos rof si reworb ym ,selrahC

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No, as with everything else important, the size is perfectly adequate. I just get the temporal displacement all madlike.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Charles Capps
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Does the old file come back instantly, without delay? Or does the browser seem to talk to the server first?

I'm going to call this a bug with the browser for now.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Slow, dammit, slow. What, you never have a drink at Christmas? Oh, wait, you're Americans, you probably don't. . . 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
everytime i post in the General Trek forum i get a nosebleed.. is that a problem with my cookies?

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

OnToMars
Now on to the making of films!
Member # 621

- posted      Profile for OnToMars     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Every time I read posts in the Enterprise forum, I get this massive, pounding, incapacitating headache. Is that a browser bug?

--------------------
If God didn't want us to fly, he wouldn't have given us Bernoulli's Principle.

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Found a little bastard! And to think I was in need of something to do at 2 am on Boxing Day. But, finally, hurrah, I have found a bug. Purpose, come to me!

*ahem* Smilies appear to enjoy eating any paragraph breaks that follow them. That is to say, if you stick a smilie at the end of a paragraph, the following paragraph gets yanked up flush behind. Edit posts as I might, I can't seem to make it fall in line.

Carniverous little buggers.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Charles Capps
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

I just fixed that little buglet in the code. It'll be updated here shortly.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.