Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Administration » Incoming Hail » I love it when no one notices... (Page 5)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: I love it when no one notices...
Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No, perpetual members are > senior members, but they haven't selected a title....
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, Charles, I just have a question - I've taken to finally using the instant Graemlins. Just two things about them... how come/why does the cursor have to... jump back to the top of your typing when you add in the Graemlin?

Also, are there any plans for some more graemlins!?!

[ March 25, 2002, 17:06: Message edited by: AndrewR ]

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
blink, blink, ellipsis, how you do dat? Use to be you just replaced the "Senior Member" with your new text, but now, there is no way? I miss my old "...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?"

--------------------
You've got to be kidding!
I'm wet, I'm naked, your sister is wearing my clothes
And this is all part of some evil plot to rule the world as a soggy chimp in my BIRTHDAY SUIT???!!!

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Satisfactory?
Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ah, thank you sir. Very much so.

--------------------
You've got to be kidding!
I'm wet, I'm naked, your sister is wearing my clothes
And this is all part of some evil plot to rule the world as a soggy chimp in my BIRTHDAY SUIT???!!!

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why do I keep getting pop-up adds using Flare? Not often, but usually right when I open Microsot Internet Explorer (Flare is my home page), a few adds'll pop up -- sometimes after I've been perusing for awhile, too).

"Fuck Mickey Mouse - fuck him in the asshole with a big rubber dick. Then break it off, and beat him with the rest of it. I hope he gets ahole of some tainted cheese ..."

--George Carlin

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've never had pop-up ads appear on Flare. Does this happen at any other websites you visit? If so, it could be that you accidentally downloaded a spyware problem that automatically pops up ads when you're surfing.

One way to know for certain is to go to www.lavasoftusa.com and download the program called Ad-Aware. What it'll do for you is scan your registry, memory, and hard disk looking for spyware and annoyware programs (for instance, like the annoying Bonzai monkey and Comet Cursor).

[ April 11, 2002, 21:05: Message edited by: Siegfried ]

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There are NO popup ads here, or ads of any sort... as was said, it sounds like you have some spyware installed.

I'm gonna close this topic now.

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.