Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Administration » Incoming Hail » Upgrade Info (Page 2)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Upgrade Info
Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I thought Ted didn't like the of ordinary users with the ability to adjust their Status Lines.

And I still would like to see some notification regarding new Private Messages.

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Saltah'na
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A bug.

After I posted the above, I went back to the forum page, and clicked on my name (which was the recent message). It took me to page one and your starting post.

I also recommend to vertically center the title of the thread, the maker, and the number or replies. Looks better that way.

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Did you take you directly to the first page and first post, or just to the top of the first page?
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You know, I'm still having that problem where I'll go to a thread, then hit my back button and an older version of the forum listing page will come up, sometimes days or weeks old. Why does this happen?

Also, don't forget to check your PMs Charles [Wink]

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can people with 250 posts still use the uploader or is it just the 750+ posts?

Otherwise I like it (apart from the Re: thing).

--------------------
"I am an almost extinct breed, an old-fashioned gentleman, which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-bitch when it suits me." --Jubal Harshaw

Charles Capps
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Topher - it's an IE bug. Complain to MS about it. [Wink] And will do.

Wraith: Yes, 250 is still the limit for the uploader, IIRC.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I guess I'll head over to the MS website and see if there's any patches for IE6 or something. Thanks anyways!

--------------------

Red BWC
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
In Starships in Technology, when TSN closed Kosh' topic, it shows  - instead of  - . Bug?
IP: Logged
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

That means the thread's been relocated to another forum.

--------------------

Red BWC
Ex-Member

http://flare.solareclipse.net/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=6;t=001853;p=1#000011
Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Roll Eyes] Look at the top of the thread. It's been moved over to General Sci-Fi.

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

Red BWC
Ex-Member

Boy do I feel like a dumbass!
Saltah'na
Member # 33

quote:
Originally posted by Charles Capps:
Did you take you directly to the first page and first post, or just to the top of the first page?

Top of first page.

--------------------

Charles Capps
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

Christ, BWC... you wonder why people have such a hard time not picking on you?

Tahna: Okay, thanks.

Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn, I was just so glad I got my status line after 250 posts - which was a hard goal to reach in the first place as I don't post much.

Ah well, I'll just have to wait another 10 to 15 years before I get to reach 750 posts and get it back... [Roll Eyes]

Like Adrian Mole used to say: "Just my luck!" [Frown]

--------------------
Lister: Don't give me the "Star Trek" crap! It's too early in the morning.
- Red Dwarf "The Last Day"

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.