Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Administration » Incoming Hail » New Mods (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: New Mods
Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post 
Whoa...Is it just me or has the whole board just gotten bigger and everything turned blue? I don't want to start a new topic on this or anything, but, I mean, that "Flare" logo is HUGE!

--------------------
Meh

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's the new look.

On a related note, what's the EnterForum suffix now?

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The same as it was. H, I believe.
Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ya, it's just a new paintjob and a minor crew swapout...
Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nothing new besides that. Just a paintjob?

--------------------
Matrix
If you say so
If you want so
Then do so

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Something really wierd just happened.

I clicked on my bookmark for flare and was sent hurtling back in time to the old black and grey-blue version of the board... with the 'lines' down the right side of the screen.

FREAKY!!!

Then I click to say hey what's going on and I was told to "go to hell hacker"!! LOL! WTF!?!

I hope the next link I click doesn't take me back to the old Communications Relay board or even the UP1 board!! LOL! [Smile] (I didn't mind the first board)

Andrew

(What exactly happened - and what is going on - what do I set my bookmark to now?)

Andrew

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

The Red Admiral
Admiral on Deck....
Member # 602

- posted      Profile for The Red Admiral     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeh that just happened to me too, I thought I'd gone back in time, with the old Voyager and DS9 forums... then the hacker message. What the heck happened there???

--------------------
"To the Enterprise and the Stargazer. Old girlfriends we'll never meet again." - Scotty

Trekmania -My Comprehensive Trek Resource

The ASDB

Charles Capps
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can you get screencaps of this, if it happens again?
Charles Capps
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

Okay, I found the problem.

For some reason, you all still have the old board bookmarked, and were using the redirector...

Well, the redirect broke, revealing the old board, still running as it should. Of course, as new files and fields have since been added, the old board thought it was being hacked and threw a fit. Thus the "go to hell" message.

I just unbroke the redirector. Please update your bookmarks, as the redirector will be totally gone later.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The correct URL is, of course, http://flare.solareclipse.net/cgi2/ultimatebb.cgi.
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for that... it was quite a wierd trip - seeing the old interface... and cause one stares at it for so long over several years, the memory sorta gets jolted awake!! [Smile]

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps