Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Administration » Incoming Hail » FlareUpload 2! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: FlareUpload 2!
Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh...dear...god.
I must be using huge chunks of web space!

Still it pretty neat, like having my own online portfolio. [Smile]

One suggestion though, it might be easier (from a user's POV) to have little check boxes for the delete function, so one can delete several files at once and not have to do it one by one and have the page reload every time.
Easier said than done I suppose.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! Neato torpedo. Thy pussy is the bomb, CC.

Feature Request: Not requiring the user to type in a new file name for the uploaded file, or perhaps defaulting to the file name you've. Not a big deal, but definitely 'would be nice'.

(also, I was in the process of uploading my lame photoshopped 'bush in space' graphics last night when suddenly I noticed the uploader was different. I could have been the first one to use it. Thank god it was for something important!)

Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just checked it out. Wow. A bunch of TMP alien trading cards I scanned for Harry, and a picture of a girl I'm not even dating anymore. [Roll Eyes]

Harry, did you actually see those cards I scanned? If so, tell me & I'll delete them from the upload.

--------------------
"A film made in 2008 isn't going to look like a TV series from 1966 if it wants to make any money. As long as the characters act the same way, and the spirit of the story remains the same then it's "real" Star Trek. Everything else is window dressing." -StCoop

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice CC

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.