Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Administration » Incoming Hail » Donation drive! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Donation drive!
The Ginger Beacon
Member # 1585

- posted      Profile for The Ginger Beacon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sure I can spare a pony come pay day.

--------------------
I have plenty of experience in biology. I bought a Tamagotchi in 1998... And... it's still alive.

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
$20 is about what I spend on lunch at the mall food court each week. I can spare that for a week...

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Flare never had banner ads, unless I am missing something. Like time.
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll send something when I get back from Edinburgh. How can I not pay back the place that intoduced me to the delights of calling Tim "fat"?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There was indeed a short period of time when Flare had banner ads. It was back when Elim Garak (among others) was a regular poster, which was many moons ago...

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Masao
doesn't like you either
Member # 232

- posted      Profile for Masao     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I donated $25. Do I get my name above the title now? ("Masao's Sci-Fi Forums" perhaps)

--------------------
When you're in the Sol system, come visit the Starfleet Museum

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you for the donations so far, everyone.

In addition to all of the above, if anyone donates and doesn't yet have the needed 250 posts to change their own status lines, they can now also request a status change from me. [Smile]

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"There was indeed a short period of time when Flare had banner ads."

It's entirely possible that Simon simply doesn't remember the period in question. However, what I thought he meant, and what I thought was true as well, was that the ads predated Flare. That they were back in the days of Solarflare, or perhaps even SFCR. But I could be wrong about any of the above. I am constantly amazed by how long ago all that was.

Toadkiller
Member # 425

- posted      Profile for Toadkiller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll donate in a bit, once I get the kid off to bed and he stops asking to use the computer for games. But, can we get a neat tally going next to the button so we have a clue how close we are to the goal?

I'm going to host some of Shik's pictures for money....

--------------------
Twee bieren tevreden, zullen mijn vriend betalen.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I no longer know where is what.
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Please, no ads....

Over there, in that corner is what, where is usually drunk and wearing the chandlier.

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Donation made, Charles! I'll moderate the new Battlestar Galactica forum whenever you get around to creatin' it, thanks! :0

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think you have made enough posts...

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not worthwhile ones, anyway.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Frikkin newbie.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps