Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Administration » Incoming Hail » Registrations Suspended (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Registrations Suspended
Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it was explained the tick secreted a substance which coagulated blood, and she got an overdose which brought her blood pressure to such a high level she burst. MMM...Fruit Gushers. It sort of like what happens when a mosquito bites you, but on an extreme level.
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it made people explode in direct proportion to how much of a total bitch they are...it's amazing that girl did not take out the whole city.
Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well to make sure this stays up on top (because eventually someone who actually isnt a bot will want to join... i hope). perhaps instructions on how to join, after verfying your not a fucking spambot...?

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there's like 32 guests on the main page. all they all bots? NM. i forgot that i liked my xmas thread on facebook... and since i recently friended like a billion people (mostly navy associates)...

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So...it's your fault!
(guys, get the torches, I'll tie him to the stake)

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is there any way to fortify the internet tubes? the series of tubes that leads to this site?

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe? I don't know, to be honest. Not sure what kind of arrangements the Bearded One has in place...

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no intertube fortification holds against the continuous erosive force of one billion dungeoned Chinese hacking away at it, like water in time eclipses even the mightiest rock

be water, my friend

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps