Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Administration » Incoming Hail » Anyone seen Daryus? (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Anyone seen Daryus?
Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He seems to have dissapeared from the face of the planet...

------------------
Charles Capps
Chief Administrator, the solareclipse network
"I do whatever the voices in my head tell me to do."

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have Daryus tied, gagged and locked in my basement.

Except I don't have a basement or a Daryus in it, so I don't know.

Hobbes

::Congratulates self on 200th post at SolarFlare.::

------------------
Got Trek?
Federation Starship Datalink

[This message has been edited by Hobbes (edited July 25, 1999).]

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Talked to him very briefly yesterday.

Curry Overdose?

------------------
"They don�t call it show business for nothing. This is an ugly, ugly, ugly, ugly town in many, many ways. But big f*cking deal. Big business is ugly. The world is ugly. Our job is to make our little piece of it better. Whenever you get into the general, it�s not going to be all beer and Skittles and Christmas trees."
-Ira Stephen Behr on the Moore fiasco

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*looks at cat* I'm not allowed to tell you what happened...

------------------
"I do whatever the voice of Charles Capps tells me to do."

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*LOL*

I haven't seen him since about a week ago...

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

RW
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for RW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

I've never seen him. Physically. :]

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think he's usually busy this time of year...hopefully he'll be around more soon.

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
"If you feel that there is some intelligent reason why the immortality and happiness of 600 people should outweigh doubled life-spans and freedom from disease for billions, feel free to let me know. Surely, if they were one-tenth as moral and caring as they claimed to be, they would have shared their incredible discovery." - Mike Wong

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hobbes: You've been posting here for 200 years? Wow. I didn't even know this place existed in 1799... :-)

------------------
"Merde!"
-commander of Napoleon's army, upon learning that the Duke of Wellington's forces had received assistance and were requesting his surrender

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Frank is correct =). I come onto the net for a grand total of say, 30mins a week, just to check mail. I'll be about in greater quantities once I get a few things sorted =).

So, if you need to contact me...email!

------------------
"Diplomacy is the art of Internationalising an issue to your advantage"

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn it, when I saw the title, I had all sorts of scenarios flow through my mind about what had happened to Daryus, and then it turns out that he's just 'busy'.

Ah well....

------------------
Do business with us, or we'll ruin you.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it makes you feel any better, I tried to make something happen to him. But those pesky guards, and their dog got in the way again.

Someday though...

------------------
"Time makes all things possible. I can wait.
-Starscream

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kids, surely?
Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kids? *L*

------------------
"Diplomacy is the art of Internationalising an issue to your advantage"

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps Liam was referencing the little-known cult cartoon "Jim And The Law", which chronicled the wacky adventures of four prison guards and one K-9 unit as they traveled the country in their Mystery Squad Car solving various prison-related...mysteries. Criminals, upon having their nefarious escape plans ruined by our intrepid heroes, were often heard saying "I would be on the outside, busting kneecaps and running a prostitution ring if it wasn't for those pesky guards and their dog." Sadly, before Mama Cass could ever gueststar, Jim and his friends were killed when the brakes of the Mystery Squad Car failed. Many believe that Josie and the Pussycats were responsible, though the official investigation labeled the accident an Act of God.

------------------
"We kid around a lot about people who are cyclopses, but seriously; if you're a mythic figure you've got challenges that no one should have to deal with."
--
John Flansburgh

Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I've heard of that, Sol.

------------------
I'll get you for this Gadget!!!! MEEEEE-ROWWRRRR.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.