Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Too far?

Author Topic: Too far?
Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://cnn.com/2000/US/01/21/life.arousal.reut/

Read and comment...

[This message has been edited by Jeff Raven (edited January 28, 2000).]

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Incredibly stupid.

Wonder how many of the congressmen realize that this law would mean they could be arrested if they get a public stiffy while ogling an intern, and anybody sees it...

Or one from nothing at all, as frequently happens...

Mississippi. Figures. Although I would have also accepted South Carolina.

------------------
Calvin: "No efficiency, no accountability... I tell you, Hobbes, it's a lousy way to run a Universe." -- Bill Watterson

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guess I'll have to stay out of Mississippi.

------------------
Fool of a Took, throw yourself in next time!!
Gandalf

Epoch
Geology Rocks
Member # 136

- posted      Profile for Epoch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is the dumbest thing I have ever read. That is something you cannot always control.

------------------
Death before Dishonor!
However Dishonor has
quite a disputed defintion.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that is stupid.

------------------
"You insulted Shakespeare? I'm telling."
-Miss Bate

Mythril
Member # 286

- posted      Profile for Mythril     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That proves my theory on human stupidity

------------------
I am not responsible for the stupidity of other people.

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What theory? That you are not responsible for it?

------------------
I bet when Neanderthal kids would make a snowman, someone would
always end up saying "Don't forget the big heavy eyebrows." Then they would all get embarrassed because they remembered they had the big hunky eyebrows too, and then they would get mad and eat the snowman.

-Jack Handey

HMS White Star
Member # 174

- posted      Profile for HMS White Star     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First of Two said: "Mississippi. Figures. Although I would have also accepted South Carolina."

First make sure you check the bottom page, some times you find interesting info .

"The bill, modeled on a similar statute in Indiana, has been sent to Mississippi's Senate Judiciary Committee for further review."

Nuff said.

------------------
"Think of all the delightful aspects of the reproductive process: menstruation, pregnancy, labor. And the part we're trying to eliminate is sex?" Cecil Adams the guy who does Straight Dope.

[This message has been edited by HMS White Star (edited January 28, 2000).]

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*sigh*

------------------
"20th Century, go to sleep."
--
R.E.M.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, does this mean that all young males are better off never leaving their houses from the ages of about 13 to 18? *LOL*

If I had one wish that could be granted, I would wish for the capacity to smack stupid people upside the head really hard w/o any negative (to me) consequences. This is a perfect example of why. :-)

------------------
Col. Maybourne: "Teal'c... It's good to see you well."
Teal'c: "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you."
-Stargate SG-1: "Touchstone"

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps