Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » I'm not dead!

Author Topic: I'm not dead!
KXZ
Member # 119

- posted      Profile for KXZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know if any of you noticed, but I haven't been around for a while. I was in California from April 21 to June 2. Once I got back I posted a few messages. On about the 8th of June my computer got screwed. The modem didn't work and the sound didn't work. I've fixed it and I'm glad to be back.

------------------
"Contact in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... more or less."
-Tal Celes "Good Shepard"
http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/7647/

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The same thing happened to me about two months ago. Of course, no-one noticed. No-one e-mailed, or wrote, or phoned. I feel unloved.

So a big "I LOVE YOU COMMANDER" to show that I'm not an insensitive unfeeling bastard.

------------------
*Amusing quote not available, please call back later*

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back. Now shuddap!

(Just to show you I am an insensitive, uncaring bastard. Today, anyhow.)

------------------
"Happiness, hunger, horniness and disappointment: the four things people and dogs have in common."
-- James Lileks
http://www.geocities.com/cyrano_jones.geo/

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*blinks in a stupor*

wha?

*goes back to what he was doing*

-----

My friends will tell you that I'm one of the least perceptive people about things like that. Oh, I can pick up on faulty data or logic like a bloodhound, but if someone I know goes away for a week, gets a new haircut, or calls my name while I'm doing anything else... nothing. Total ignorance.

------------------
"Nobody knows this, but I'm scared all the time... of what I might do, if I ever let go." -- Michael Garibaldi

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uhm........ *puts up some welcome back decorations, holds a two minute welcome back party, then cleans up and runs off before she can get yelled at n stuff*

------------------
"You say don't fear your dreams, it's easier than it seems.
You say you'd never let me fall, from hopes so high.
But never is a promise, and you can't afford to lie." - Fiona Apple

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
June? So, you're saying you've been gone for almost a year? Wow...

------------------
"The search and the arrest provided several hours of entertainment in the neighborhood."
-"Worm Suspect Arrested", Wired News

HMS White Star
Member # 174

- posted      Profile for HMS White Star     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
perhaps he meant May...anyway welcome back

------------------
Somehow you were linked to this page, which doesn't really exist. Well, this one does, but the one you were trying to get to doesn't. Actually, that's not really true either, because it probably does, but either you mistyped it or our webmaster is asleep at the wheel. If the later is the case (you were linked here from a page within **********.net) then please let us know.

If you were linked here from an external site, which is most often the case, it would be nice of you to let them know.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.