Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Come and greet your new leader ... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Come and greet your new leader ...
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also, since it seems to be the season of sweeping statements; I happen to know all three of the most entertaining people in the universe, and all of them post here. So ha ha ha and a double ha.

------------------
"If Picard was set loose on a Monopoly board, he'd try and establish peaceable diplomatic relations with Marvin Gardens and give St. James Place wide berth so that its culture could develop without interference."
--
L. Fitzgerald Sjoberg
Read chapter one of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet"! Because I'm the passenger, and I ride and I ride.

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I am Become Dave, Accountant of Worlds."

Sol, you are a veritable fountain of quotes for my archive.

------------------
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
- George Bernard Shaw

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It did used to be LiamTNG. But then people thought taht stood for "The Next generation", for some strange reason.

Plus my dad' name is actually Terry, so it doesn't really work.

I do have a headache a lot of the time though, so the Psyduck thing will do. For now. Bwahahaha oh I can't be bothered.

And TSN, regarding your life, I'll see your "crap" and raise you a "shite".

Actually, that's a disturbing mental thought.

And isn't your name Simon anyway?

(That was a bit all over the place, wasn't it. I should probably tidy it up. But no. I won't. I don't believe in your notions of "order". I reject you, Syntax, and all your evil little minions.)

------------------
"Why do you want to spend time with a deer? They're so stupid, they get hypnotized by headlights!" - Guido Anchovy

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do you know that the person you're aiming at is actually me? You don't know who I am, you don't know where I live, and ye don't know what I look like.

Go ahead. Try me. I'm better than you. Admit it.

Amadeus: You haven't been here long enough. That's why.

------------------
"My Name is Elmer Fudd, Millionaire. I own a Mansion and a Yacht."
Psychiatrist: "Again."

[This message has been edited by Tahna Los (edited August 09, 2000).]

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*sighs* Ok... Um...here goes..."Beware, SCSImperium!!! For I am NIMROD!!! The ultimate hu-" No, I refuse to go on with this!! It is silly! Besides...I, um, wasn't prepared with little goodies and verbal snowballs.

Hello, self-declared dictator. It will be interesting to hear your views about what-have-you and whatnot. (?)

Except for the bailiffs. BLAST! Ay forgot aboot the bailiffs! Arr... (Will that do?)

------------------
Ready for the action now, Dangerboy
Ready if I'm ready for you, Dangerboy
Ready if I want it now, Dangerboy?
How dare you, dare you, Dangerboy?
How dare you, Dangerboy?
I dare you, dare you, Dangerboy...

�on Flux, "Thanatophobia"

Nim
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, and Tahna? You should use chaumurky instead. More subtle.
SCSImperium
Member # 397

- posted      Profile for SCSImperium     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Another omega project refugee. That thing better start up again...this place is pretty boring.

Dawg and Slock have been literally gone the past few days. Not on ICQ, or at Legate's. Slock said on the weekend it was supposed to be up on Monday. {Sigh}

I still wonder who rooted the site and deleted everything. I still can't believe it. 763 posts gone. {Sigh}

quote:
Ah, the arrogance of the young...

I'm glad you're enjoying it. Actually, I wouldn't so call it arrogance as "the-enlightened-despot-had-an-epiphany-and-came-to-spread-his-goodwill" attitude.

quote:
I hate it when people roleplay to their Username.

Actually, I don't really roleplay. SCSI is who ay'am. In fact, I went to get the mail this morning and the neighbor, who was retiling his pool, said "Hey, Scuzzy! How's the Imperium coming along? Anymore guests at the goulag?" and I replied "Things are fine, Mr. Hierd. Just keep spreading around the literature."

------------------
-Small Computer Systems Interface "Scuzzy" Emperor

Operator of the Goulag Hotel, maintainer of the workhouses.

Operator of Cargill Conglomerate Publications, http://www.cargillconglomerate.com

[This message has been edited by SCSImperium (edited August 09, 2000).]

Nim
Member # 205

Maybe he's afraid you'll axe-murder him if he says anything else every morning.
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps Tahna hasn't read the Assassin's Handbook yet.

------------------
"If Picard was set loose on a Monopoly board, he'd try and establish peaceable diplomatic relations with Marvin Gardens and give St. James Place wide berth so that its culture could develop without interference."
--
L. Fitzgerald Sjoberg
Read chapter one of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet"! Because I'm the passenger, and I ride and I ride.

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is this darned Omega Project? I'm beginning to worry.

------------------
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
- George Bernard Shaw

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its a leftist femmo-commo-lesbian-nazi-whale-loving weed-smoking-conspiracy to take over the world by sitting in a circle and building a universal wall of love which will make all ones enemies fall to their knees and beg forgiveness.

Nah..

It's a really a democratic conspiracy to silence you.

If the new chap is a dictator, does he know he has to pay homage to the Church?

------------------
"More beer, more beer, more beer, more beer! ARSE!"
- Ode to God.

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*looks up from reading a book on how to make Chunky Omega Stew and Omega Beef Platter*

I have no idea what you're talking about

------------------
"My Name is Elmer Fudd, Millionaire. I own a Mansion and a Yacht."
Psychiatrist: "Again."

Nim
Member # 205

I hope you've brought more than 27 borg-vessels if you want to pound that omega-beef real good 'n tender.

And any assassin with self-respect should read the Nude Chronicles. ("Nude", "Nude Messiah", "Nude Children", "God, Nude Emperor", "Nude Heretics" and "Chapterhouse: Nude")

------------------
Ready for the action now, Dangerboy
Ready if I'm ready for you, Dangerboy
Ready if I want it now, Dangerboy?
How dare you, dare you, Dangerboy?
How dare you, Dangerboy?
I dare you, dare you, Dangerboy...

�on Flux, "Thanatophobia"

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Juvenile Alpha-Male posturing is irrelevant.
Assimilation is inevitable.

------------------
"Nobody knows this, but I'm scared all the time... of what I might do, if I ever let go." -- Michael Garibaldi

SCSImperium
Member # 397

- posted      Profile for SCSImperium     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I gathered all the pages from it in my cache the day after TOP was rooted, and uploaded them as a memorial.

http://www.cargillconglomerate.com/top

------------------
-Small Computer Systems Interface "Scuzzy" Emperor

Operator of the Goulag Hotel, maintainer of the workhouses.

Operator of Cargill Conglomerate Publications, http://www.cargillconglomerate.com

[This message has been edited by SCSImperium (edited August 10, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by SCSImperium (edited August 10, 2000).]

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps