Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Goodbye... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Goodbye...
Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*wonders if she's on the list*

------------------
Ring this little golden bell
And see what changes with it's knell
Or Wonder, till it drives you mad...
What would have happened if you HAD.

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*had better not be on this list!*

------------------
"Audaces fortuna juvat."
"Fortune favours the bold."

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*unfurls The List. The List is so large it blocks out the sun*

Um, Jubilee McGann? I have here that you are on The List. Something about mooning the forums and butt-thievery.

Elim Garak? You haven't done anything totally outrageous enough to catch my attention and put your name on The List. Now if you have and I missed it, well, I can always add you to it if you want.

And yes, Charles Capps is still on The List. There's just an asterisk next to his name.

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I mention that I usually post naked, does that move me higher on the list?

------------------
'Saying it in a stacato voice doesn't make it any more true'
-Stewart Lee

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um, Liam, that will only put you higher on the list if you send pictures of yourself doing that to either me, Charles, or Jubilee.

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was mooning the forums long before I bared my butt ... or hadn't you realized that I came in without clothing on to begin with?

------------------
Ring this little golden bell
And see what changes with it's knell
Or Wonder, till it drives you mad...
What would have happened if you HAD.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ignore...Delete...remove this please.
Thanks

[This message was edited by PsyLiam on April 12, 1999.]

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Okay Seig, sorry, but I am not going to send in pictures of me doing either you or Charles. Especially with that beard.

Jubes on the other hand...

------------------
Over the line? You're so far past the line that you can't even see the line! The line is a dot to you!
- Joey Tribiani

this special sig was brought to you courtesy of the letters l and q, and the number 6.

[This message was edited by PsyLiam on April 12, 1999.]

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

Um, Liam, we need to talk. I did not want pictures of you doing me or Charles or Jubilee. But if you sent pictures of yourself posting to the forums in the nude, then you would move up higher on the interrogation list.

*sigh*

I think now would be a good time to shut the heck up.

------------------

The Excalibur
Member # 34

- posted      Profile for The Excalibur     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(Cough)This thread now has a R&S rateing, only to be viewed by seek leettle monkeys.

This has been a Public Service Announcement by the Powdered Toast Network.

------------------
The Naked Time

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Er, um.. I'm back now.

But I may have to take a little side trip just to punish Liam for his remarks..

------------------
*I only SEEM Normal*

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*LOL*

*examines list*
Where the smeg am I?
This 400-mile long piece of paper lists everyone who's sick and twistedd, and in desperate need of mental restructuring.....so where am I?!!!!

*turns over list to look at back*
Oh, there I am.

------------------
"Is there anyone there with a gun?"
- On the Hour

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bet I'm not on the list. I'm probably too boring and mysterious to be on it.

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

Tahna Los, I can assure you that you are in the top twenty on The List.

------------------

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh really huh? What do you have to interrogate about me huh? Nothing!!! Notta!! Zilch!! Zero!! Why? You don't know ANYTHING about me!!! (other than the stuff that I've already mentioned, but who cares anyways?)

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.