Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Goin' away for a bit...

Author Topic: Goin' away for a bit...
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hiya!

Most of y'all know I'm trying t'save up cash to move to Pennsylvania. In order t'do so, I got me a retail job. It's not a bad job, really--Saturday Matinee, a Suncoast-type place. They've said I can work as much as I want really....so I'm basically going to be disappearing until after Christmas. Don't fret...I'll be on occasionally as time allows, but mostly I'll be waking up, heading to work (even on "days off") & then coming home to sleep & start all over again. The goal is $2500, so the more I work, the faster I get there, & the faster I get out of this house.

Rock on, mah peepz...

------------------
"Omigod. Singing meat. This is altogether too much."

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck, and have fun.....

------------------
**...****...**

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shik,

Good luck getting there. I wish for you the best. Have fun in PA!!! (Where exactly *is* State College, PA?)

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant

Continuing to boldly go ...

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Central PA. It's like 6 hours from ANYwhere of note. Farmland...farmland...farmland....hills...farmland....BAM! CAMPUS!

------------------

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hav efun, man. No, really.

------------------
"Uh, Cody, what has the Mullah of Cappistan been smoking?"
"MILKSHAKES. I HAVE BEEN SMOKING MILKSHAKES!"

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, but State College is a city unto itself. I've been there.

Lots of drunk college girls on weekends, if you hit the right bars/parties.

------------------
"Ed Gruberman, you fail to grasp Ty Kwan Leap. Approach me, that you might see." -- The Master

Shik
Member # 343

Funny you should mention that, First...a college girl is EXACTLY the reason I'm heading out there. I won't deny that I'm scared as fuck to be doing this...because if I fuck up out there, I am truly screwed--there's no place back here to come back to.

In the meantime...I set Defense Condition 2 three days ago to sustain a certain level of violent aggression & adrenaline to carry me through the holiday season. Tonight, I need to get the approval from Comrade Boss to work 10 to 12 hours a day 6 days a week regardless of what my schedule says. We're on pretty good terms (especially since I knew who the Daleks were)so I think I'll be cool. Meanwhile, I still try to figure out the mysteries of this girl.

What we do for love...or its available analogues. I'm even ready to watch "Fight Club" for this girl...

------------------

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fight Clubs a good movie.

So is Rememberence of the Daleks. And it proves that Sylvester McCoy was a good doctor, after all.

------------------
"I am in one of those rare periods of life where I am convinced I am a sexy devil."- Simon "Sol System" Sizer

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps