Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » A History of the Whole General Mish-Mash (Part 1) (Page 1)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: A History of the Whole General Mish-Mash (Part 1)
Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finally!

Now keep in mind that this is really pre-release. Not anywhere near finished, and needs a bit of formating. Anything you'd care to contribute, any feedback or input, that's what the thread's for. Enjoy!

Just don't start any Flamewars over it, eh?

Oh, and thanks to Frank for the webspace.

[This message has been edited by Omega (edited November 18, 2000).]

Shik
There's a million things I haven't done, but just you wait
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing about my successful subjugation of Belgica??

Should I hop the Mare Britannicus to Britannia, or head west to Gallia Narbonensis? Or maybe east to Germania Superior?

------------------
"Omigod. Singing meat. This is altogether too much."

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omega: Both times that you mentioned Utopia Planitia yourself, you misspelled "Planitia". :-)

------------------
"What he did to that walrus gentle-man was inexcusable."
-T. Herman Zweibel on "Mr. Woodrow Wood-pecker", The Onion, 7-Nov-2000

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mostly accurate... There are some misspellings/misunderstandings in my quotes that need to be fixed eventually. Just like, see if ya can get what I meant, not what I said. *L*

------------------
"Uh, Cody, what has the Mullah of Cappistan been smoking?"
"MILKSHAKES. I HAVE BEEN SMOKING MILKSHAKES!"

[This message has been edited by Charles Capps (edited November 18, 2000).]

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Admins are no longer allowed to access member PWs"

You know, that line reminded me of the close of Crimson Tide ...

"Release Authority for Nuclear Weapons no longer resides with Submarine Captains." (Or something along those lines)

And why do I always miss out on the forum wars?

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant

Continuing to boldly go ...

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember stumbling across UPI/II, asking if the Ren. and a few other classes were going to becoming out.

------------------
**...****...**

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What? Why wasn't I interviewed?

------------------
Hunt: "You cheated!"
Rhade: "It's only cheating if you get caught."
-Andromeda, "Double Helix"

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I'm suprised I wasn't mentioned... I've been here almost as long as Krenim was... give or take a month.

*sniff* always a newbie

------------------
"I'm not like George Bush. If he wins or loses, life goes on. I will do anything to win." - Al Gore, Newsweek, 1999

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, he can't do everybody at once, y'know.

------------------
"Ed Gruberman, you fail to grasp Ty Kwan Leap. Approach me, that you might see." -- The Master

Epoch
Geology Rocks
Member # 136

- posted      Profile for Epoch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lets not cry over who got interviewed shall we, besides I've been around since the first UP and I didn't get interviewed. *sniff* J/K I may have been around since then but I'm very rarely active and I'm not known for my intellectual posts. Very intersting finding out about the details though.

------------------
Death before Dishonor!
However Dishonor has
quite a disputed defintion.

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm from back in the original UP era, but, hey, I don't need no stinkin interview. Not until I take over the forums....I mean, uh........BYE!

------------------
Me: "Why don't you live in Hong Kong?"
Rachel Roberts: "Hong Kong? Nah. Oh, but we can live in China! Yeah, China has great Chinese food!"

(discussion with fellow classmate, 9/5/00)

Mustang Class Starship Development Project

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, the wink means I was only joking...

------------------
Hunt: "You cheated!"
Rhade: "It's only cheating if you get caught."
-Andromeda, "Double Helix"

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hrm...that smiley certainly didn't convey my emotion.... And i was joking, in any case.

------------------
"I'm not like George Bush. If he wins or loses, life goes on. I will do anything to win." - Al Gore, Newsweek, 1999

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*hugs Omega*

I haven't read much of it yet, but I'm printing it out so I can from the comfort of my bed. I DID however read the first bit, and I just want to say thanks... that's pretty sweet of you, mentioning little ol' me and all.... I luv ya, hun!

~LOA

------------------
"The purple elephants have conquered my pants! Weasels to the rescue!!!" ~TSN, Oct. 23, 2000

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you like it, babe.

*HUG*

Matt, Jeff, and Fab are now on my "To Interview" list. I'll be contacting all of you shortly, if you'd be so kind as to post a method of doing so.

------------------
"You know, you--you let a wolf save your life, they make you pay and pay and pay..."
- Fraser, "due South"

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.