Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » A History of the Whole General Mish-Mash (Part 1) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: A History of the Whole General Mish-Mash (Part 1)
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tsk. I'm not on it? That's it. I'm leaving. I hate you all.

(what? Omega tried to interview me, but I've never been available? Damn it, I wanted to throw a strop).

Omega, if, for some bizairre reason, you want to interest me, I know have ICQ access about once a week. Or, if you're desperate, try [email protected], m'kay?

A couple of suggestions. the bit on Lee's explusion could be written a teany bit more objectively (I know I'm his friend, but someone's gotta defend him). I haven't got a problem with the subject matter, but that (and the other "incidents/problems") should just state what is known, and the stuff that is conjecture should be explicitely stated as that. You should then follow it up with quotes from all the parties (you could have asked Lee for his side. Hey, you asked Adam about his little "incident"), clips from the forums, and so on.

Plus, you haven't mentioned the sheer enormity of Simon Sizer's throbbing trumpet. Or my fetching little arse. Correct these mistakes now.

------------------
"If every vampire who said he was at the Crucifixion was actually there it would've been like Woodstock. I was at Woodstock. I fed off a flower person and I spent six hours watching my hand move." - Spike, BtVS

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lee's already contacted me on that. It will be corrected ASAP.

And I will be quoting you on that last paragraph.

------------------
"You know, you--you let a wolf save your life, they make you pay and pay and pay..."
- Fraser, "due South"

[This message has been edited by Omega (edited November 20, 2000).]

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a side note: there's more than one Jeff running around here too =)

------------------
The Dominion has been defeated, but the hardest job will be building the peace ...

Join Cpt. Connor H. Macy and the crew of the USS Tokyo as they attempt to forge the bonds of trust ...

Star Trek Gamma Quadrant

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omega: Did you check your mail? Sent somethin to ya.

------------------
"My Name is Elmer Fudd, Millionaire. I own a Mansion and a Yacht."
Psychiatrist: "Again."

Omega
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, Tahna, got your interview integrated. You didn't send me the quotes I wanted, though.

------------------
"You know, you--you let a wolf save your life, they make you pay and pay and pay..."
- Fraser, "due South"

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just ask me the questions you want. Plain and simple.

------------------
"My Name is Elmer Fudd, Millionaire. I own a Mansion and a Yacht."
Psychiatrist: "Again."

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But I'm the only Jeff that *REALLY* matters

The best way to contact me is either through ICQ: 22309644 or AIM:JeffRaven65 (I prefer AIM). If that isn't good, then email is [email protected]

And Liam definitely needs to be in it too, even before I should. The only other fellahs I can think of is DT and RW... if they ever come back.

------------------
"I'm not like George Bush. If he wins or loses, life goes on. I will do anything to win." - Al Gore, Newsweek, 1999

Omega
Member # 91

I'm still waiting for Liam to authorize his addition to my contact list.

I don't think DT would respond. I earned my way onto his ignore list.

Tahna:

Well, I need a final quote, if you don't mind. It can be anything you've ever said, about anything. You can make it up on the spur of the moment, if you like. Deep and profound, off the wall, whatever. As long as you said it.

------------------
- Fraser, "due South"

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your authorization request has never come up on my ICQ setup. Of course, I do have it running on about 4 machines. And I can't get there very often. Try sending it again.

------------------
"I am in one of those rare periods of life where I am convinced I am a sexy devil."- Simon "Sol System" Sizer

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Should be noted that PsyLiam was once known as LiamTNG.
Adam was The Vorlon, The USS Eclipse, The USS Sentinal.

Does Dani ever post anymore? Not being around much myself, I don't know.

I get an E-Mail now and then, from Baloo, but I haven't seen him post. I know he's busy on the new job.
Might want to mention Paul Cargile, who was an important part of the mix, for a while, and I believe he was part of the Alliance, when it formed. I think he and Baloo started the Millitary Reserves site together.

------------------
All along the watchtower, princes kept the view
While all the women came and went, barefoot servants, too.

Outside in the distance a wildcat did growl,
Two riders were approaching, the wind began to howl.
Bob Dylan

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was only joking about the interview, but hey, if you want to: AIM Name is TheMonolith and my mail is [email protected]

------------------
Me: "Why don't you live in Hong Kong?"
Rachel Roberts: "Hong Kong? Nah. Oh, but we can live in China! Yeah, China has great Chinese food!"

(discussion with fellow classmate, 9/5/00)

Mustang Class Starship Development Project

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excuse me Jeff? All we established was who was "Jeff" first!

=P

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Rated 7 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

"The server (this was the old behaviour.co.uk on VirtualPC hosting service) was hacked.

What was the date on this? I joined a few weeks before it happend. Three weeks maybe, something like that. I think Monty came along about the same time, Just before I did.

------------------
All along the watchtower, princes kept the view
While all the women came and went, barefoot servants, too.

Outside in the distance a wildcat did growl,
Two riders were approaching, the wind began to howl.
Bob Dylan

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been a lurker since about FC came out. I think the first things I remember are Goffy's Preliminary drawings of the ships seen in the film.

Ah yes, the days when the Norway & Sabre were exactly the same...aahh...

------------------
"Karate is a form of martial arts in which people who have had years and years of training can, using only their hands and feet, make some of the worst movies in the history of the world." - Dave Barry

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Yeah, but it's taken until now for your, er, unique sense of humour to come out into the sunshine and bloom.

------------------
"I am in one of those rare periods of life where I am convinced I am a sexy devil."- Simon "Sol System" Sizer

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps