Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » A History of the Whole General Mish-Mash (Part 1) (Page 3)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: A History of the Whole General Mish-Mash (Part 1)
KXZ
Member # 119

- posted      Profile for KXZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, yes....... the first UP. I do remember it. I found it by some complete accident. I do remeber a lot of what happened, some I forgot until I read the history. I posted some at the UP forums, but then stopped after the switch over. I watched for a while here, then began to post again, stopped, started, stopped, started..........

------------------
"Contact in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... more or less."
-Tal Celes "Good Shepard"
http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/7647/

Dani
Naboo Handmaiden
Ex-Part-Time Admin
Member # 57

- posted      Profile for Dani     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, how come I didn't make it into the history book?

*sulks*

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because I haven't seen you post in a year or two. Sorry.

------------------
"You know, you--you let a wolf save your life, they make you pay and pay and pay..."
- Fraser, "due South"

Dani
Naboo Handmaiden
Ex-Part-Time Admin
Member # 57

- posted      Profile for Dani     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hehe, I was kidding Omega. :P

Expect to see more of me, I've become an avid board camper from work.

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did point to you in my first post!!

------------------
All along the watchtower, princes kept the view
While all the women came and went, barefoot servants, too.

Outside in the distance a wildcat did growl,
Two riders were approaching, the wind began to howl.
Bob Dylan

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got a new version ready yet, Omega?

------------------
"My Name is Elmer Fudd, Millionaire. I own a Mansion and a Yacht."
Psychiatrist: "Again."

Omega
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not yet. I'm still trying to figure out the entire darned situation with Lee, and exactly what happened. Doesn't seem like there's much chance of that happening any time soon, so I may release it anyway.

------------------
"You know, you--you let a wolf save your life, they make you pay and pay and pay..."
- Fraser, "due South"

Omega
Member # 91

'K, I think I've got it typed up. Now if only Frank would get online, so he can upload the thing for me.

------------------
- Fraser, "due South"

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Frank is not online because Frank's university is currently experiencing router/backbone failure issues. As a result, Frank only has access to the Internet on a G3 across campus, which is where Frank is currently located. Hopefully Frank's university's network techs will fix the problem before Frank and 800 other computer nerds become very unhappy and go on a murderous rampage.

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"I remember my mum telling me 'don't wear that jacket, it doesn't go with your top.' And I said 'Screw you mum, I'll wear what I'll like'. And then I went and changed tops." - Liam Ka--thingy

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*imagines 800 computer nerds on a murderous rampage*

Are you going to edit their registry in a really nasty way, or something?

------------------
"I am in one of those rare periods of life where I am convinced I am a sexy devil."- Simon "Sol System" Sizer

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LMAO

Send them a really nasty E-mail.

I take it you are not living at home now Frank?

------------------

Bob Dylan

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liam: Nah, the computer nerds here are actually the kind that like to set things on fire...

Kosh: Nope...I'm now in Worcester, MA.

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"I remember my mum telling me 'don't wear that jacket, it doesn't go with your top.' And I said 'Screw you mum, I'll wear what I'll like'. And then I went and changed tops." - Liam Ka--thingy

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

After a quick search, I would guess that you are at WPI.

------------------

Bob Dylan

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

Of course.

------------------
Frank's Home Page

Teelie
Member # 280

- posted      Profile for Teelie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*imagines 800 computer nerds burning up registries*

------------------
[6th Sense] I see dumbass people [/6th Sense]

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps