Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Chinese condondrum. (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Chinese condondrum.
Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So a friend and I were debating various cutlures and we came to China. Let me state it unequivocally, we were lost. We both had more than a slight distate for the current reigeme, but what we were trying to determine as the basic social graces, forms and expectations in Chinese society as a whole. Their views on issues such as marriage, economics, world history, other nations, their role in the world and so on and so forth. Basically, we want to try to understand China. So, all ye Chinese on the forums, can you begin my -and I am sure- other peoples education on the subject?

------------------
Re: Russia in WWII

"Hey, we butchered Poles! Thats OK."
- DT.

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Condondrum? What was I thinking...FECK. Well, that's what you get for doing stuff like this at 2am.

------------------

- DT.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It does sound like a rhythmical form of protection aid. Written by a dyslexic.

------------------
"I am in one of those rare periods of life where I am convinced I am a sexy devil."- Simon "Sol System" Sizer

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, being an admin, Daryus, can't you fix that?

------------------
"Still one thing more fellow-citizens--A wise and frugal Government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government..."
-Thomas Jefferson

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope. Only the Capps has access to the control panel. This is apparently because his "modifications" to the UBB fucked everything up, so he's afraid that, if any of the rest of tries to use it, the whole thing will die.

Or something like that; I don't really know for sure. :-)

------------------
8164 7644 8724 6991+360 8164 8724 6541 8164 7239

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If only it had been condomdrum.

------------------
20th century, go to sleep.
--
R.E.M.
Read chapters one and two of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet"! Show no patience, tolerance, or restraint.

Teelie
Member # 280

- posted      Profile for Teelie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Condomdrum would've been a better typo.

[This message has been edited by TLE (edited December 28, 2000).]

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

I could log into the server and change it, but with what Charles has done, the whole forum may start laying eggs...or something.

------------------

- DT.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not if you wear a condondrum while you do it. 8)

------------------
Luke Ford: "What's it like having a dick in your ass?"

Zoe: "Imagine taking your bottom lip and pulling it over the top of your head. You get used to it but it does hurt."

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, at some point, I changed titles on some topic lines in my forum. I THINK it should be possible.

------------------
"My Name is Elmer Fudd, Millionaire. I own a Mansion and a Yacht."
Psychiatrist: "Again."

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

Uhh Anyway Tahna. About China. Care to do some enlightening?

------------------

- DT.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isn't that the suns job?

BWAHAHAHAHA!

(I'm on rare form today.)

------------------
"And Mojo was hurt and I would have kissed his little boo boo but then I realized he was a BAD monkey so I KICKED HIM IN HIS FACE!"
-Bubbles

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rare as in half-baked.

------------------
Luke Ford: "What's it like having a dick in your ass?"

Zoe: "Imagine taking your bottom lip and pulling it over the top of your head. You get used to it but it does hurt."

Mucus
Member # 24

- posted      Profile for Mucus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*L* You mean like generalize and summarize several thousand years of history, and the various thoughts and feelings of over a billion human beings into a several paragraph soundbite?

Boy, this could be fun....could you maybe start with something smaller and more manageable?

------------------
Efficiency is a highly developed form of laziness. - anon (...and boy am I efficient...)
A real diplomat is one who can cut his neighbour�s throat without having his neighbour notice it. � Trygve Lie

Mucus
Member # 24

- posted      Profile for Mucus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, and I'm Chinese-Canadian.....at least I was the last time I checked.

------------------
"The Guide says that there is an art to flying...or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Life, the Universe and Everything

[This message has been edited by Mucus (edited December 29, 2000).]

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps