Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Question of the Century...

Author Topic: Question of the Century...
Jaresh Inyo
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who the hell is moderating the Voyager forums?

------------------
Josh: I think they're getting to know each other a bit too well, if you catch my drift.
Me: Oh, I agree. I think they're spending too much time together, that is of course, if you catch my drift.
Asher: I think he's *ucking her, and he's cheating on his wife, and he's risking his marriage, and if his wife finds out about it she'll leave him and take their son, and his life will be ruined. If you catch my drift...

IP: Logged
Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No one. And no one's moderating the Flameboard, either.. *hint, hint*

------------------
There are people who one loves immediatly and forever. Just to know that you exist in the same world together is sufficient. Till I loved, I never lived - enough.

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mods are up in the air.

Only decided on Admin stuff today.

------------------
"Okay, so I'm not "SANE" so to speak, but uh... I'm the lovable kind of psycho"
http://solareclipse.net/

Jaresh Inyo
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know that no one moderates the flameboard, but I think it's supposed to be that way, since the point of it is, essentially, debate. Things can get ugly, so usually CC controls the locking of threads and whatnot.

------------------
Josh: I think they're getting to know each other a bit too well, if you catch my drift.
Me: Oh, I agree. I think they're spending too much time together, that is of course, if you catch my drift.
Asher: I think he's *ucking her, and he's cheating on his wife, and he's risking his marriage, and if his wife finds out about it she'll leave him and take their son, and his life will be ruined. If you catch my drift...

IP: Logged

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.