Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » An unexpected and undesirable event (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: An unexpected and undesirable event
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, you're a junior member, must get more frags before getting HTML I guess.

------------------
Don't kill me, I'm charming!

Nim
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGA!

just to be sure...

------------------
Don't kill me, I'm charming!

akb1979
Just loves those smilies!
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Show off!
MC Infinity
Member # 531

- posted      Profile for MC Infinity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok look at my post

AWOOOOOOGA!!!!

MC Infinity
Member # 531

- posted      Profile for MC Infinity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait, I think I know!!
Junior Members can't use HTML!!!!

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, AKB, your various UBB & HTML codes won't work until you've hit 50 posts. You're only two to go, so, don't worry, it won't be long ...

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 8.32 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux (with seven eps posted)
"Oh, yes, screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!"
-Omega 11:48am, Jan. 19th, 2001
Card-Carrying Member of the Flare APAO
"I think this reason why girls don't do well on multiple choice tests goes all the way back to the Bible, all the way back to Genesis, Adam and Eve. God said, 'All right, Eve, multiple choice or multiple orgasms, what's it going to be?' We all know what was chosen" - Rush Limbaugh, Feb. 23, 1994.

[This message has been edited by JeffKardde (edited May 15, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by JeffKardde (edited May 15, 2001).]

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goodness! I love how threads wonder about like a garden slug from succulent tomato to succulent tomato.

Unfortunatly JK, there was no time for me to even think

at the little schmoe.

See, I just cleared a mini-van going my direction that was waiting to make a left turn. Then out of the corner of my eye...is kid in blue car. Then he hit me *CRUNCH*...and THEN comes a yellow fire hydrant in the front of my and *WHAP*.

I thinks to myself, crap, there's going to lots of water here soon, I'd better move and so I does. And there was lots and lots of water.

------------------
I'll kill you, you bloated museum of treachery!
~ C. Montgomery Burns

[This message has been edited by Jay (edited May 16, 2001).]

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But you're not hurt, right? That's what's important.... cars can be replaced, but good health is MUCH harder to come by. I know you're upset about the car, but it'll work out somehow.... Trust me, I'm getting to be the expert on this stuff. Good luck, and let me know if there's anything I can do to help.... if you start to hurt at ALL, get to a dr.... I thought I was fine at first, too... 3 days later, I knew I was wrong :-P

~LOA

------------------
"Apprently, "pooty" involves deities and pretty girls in compromising positions..." ~TSN Jan. 18th, 2001

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Along the same lines as the foghorn... My dad used to have a car in which he replaced the bright headlights w/ aircraft landing lights. If he flashed the brights at someone, they could definitely tell... :-)

------------------
Lister: "Drop dead, Rimmer."
Rimmer: "Already have done."
Lister: "Encore."
-Red Dwarf, "Kryten"

Teelie
Member # 280

- posted      Profile for Teelie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't see how someone couldn't notice what appears to be a small airplane coming at them.

------------------

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

BWAAAAAAAAAAAANK! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK!

------------------
The government that seems the most unwise, oft goodness to the people best supplies. That which is meddling, touching everything, will work but ill, and disappointment bring. - The Tao Te Ching

Nim
Member # 205

FUSSJA FUSSJA!!!

------------------
"Babies haven't any hair;
old men's heads are just as bare;
between the cradle and the grave
lies a haircut and a shave."

Samuel Hoffenstein

akb1979
Just loves those smilies!
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

YES! 52ND POSTING! AND HTML CODING!

YES!

[This message has been edited by akb1979 (edited May 16, 2001).]

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please try to not let it go to your head. :cry:

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 8.32 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux (with seven eps posted)
"Oh, yes, screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!"
-Omega 11:48am, Jan. 19th, 2001
Card-Carrying Member of the Flare APAO
"I think this reason why girls don't do well on multiple choice tests goes all the way back to the Bible, all the way back to Genesis, Adam and Eve. God said, 'All right, Eve, multiple choice or multiple orgasms, what's it going to be?' We all know what was chosen" - Rush Limbaugh, Feb. 23, 1994.

[This message has been edited by JeffKardde (edited May 16, 2001).]

Teelie
Member # 280

- posted      Profile for Teelie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why whatever do you mean?

[This message has been edited by TLE (edited May 17, 2001).]

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps