Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Pre-Trial Selection (Page 2)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Pre-Trial Selection
MsChris
Member # 445

- posted      Profile for MsChris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bail has been revoked. Baliff, take Mr.Capps into custody.

--------------------
Awww...He ate my cookie!

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*psst* your honour, aren't you supposed to hear the defense's counter argument first?

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

MsChris
Member # 445

- posted      Profile for MsChris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, if you insist...
He should have never been granted bail to start with. The horror of it all!

Oh wait! I'm supposed to be neutral.
Good thing we have a jury to decide his fate.

--------------------
Awww...He ate my cookie!

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Erm... Shouldn't he be found not guilty, simply based on that fact that this update has been in the works for about as long as Flare has existed, and, not only did everyone know about it, but they constantly asked for it to happen as soon as possible?
Saltah'na
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*shhhht.... TSN, you're spoiling all the fun!!!! *

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian

MC Infinity
Member # 531

- posted      Profile for MC Infinity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I don't want to be the one to point it out, but the defendant didn't even go to this thread, so it's kinda useless trying to put him in jail in it

--------------------
Me- Hi Jen! What's up!
Jen- You again??!?! Listen kid, I'm not interested in you. Stop bothering me, I'm a lot older than you and I have a boyfriend. How did you find my ICQ number anyways?
Me- Oh, so just cuz you're a movie star now, and you're new album made millions, you think you're too good for me?
Jen- Yes!!! Get it thorough your head! I am a person, I am not Jennifer Lopez the hottest woman on earth that everyone wants to sleep with, I'm a person, leave me alone!!!
Me- Fine! Be that way!
Me- Jen.... Where'd you go.... I love you... please come back.... please....

Saltah'na
Member # 33

Then we shall try him in absentia.

--------------------

Saltah'na
Member # 33

Our detectives have informed us that there is sufficient evidence to support a charge of Conspiracy To Take Over The World. We have determined that this Flare incident is purely a front for his dastardly scheme for World Domination.

I have talked with my colleagues, and we have decided to temporarily drop the three smaller charges and to go with this bigger one. We have made the motion to amend the indictment.

We would like to begin Jury Selection as soon as possible.

[ May 28, 2001: Message edited by: Tahna Los ]

--------------------

MsChris
Member # 445

Hmmm...So - Mr.Capps hasn't been attending. Sounds like a contempt charge to me.

Okay - Jury Selection begins. We are taking volunteers at this time. Please step up.

[ May 28, 2001: Message edited by: MsChris ]

--------------------
Awww...He ate my cookie!

Saltah'na
Member # 33

Motion to amend the indictment to include a contempt charge.

And where is the defense team? Hello?

--------------------

Teelie
Member # 280

- posted      Profile for Teelie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's more proof he's guilty! He can't face the people.

--------------------
It takes 42 muscles in your face to frown. It only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and smack someone upside the head.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jury should be composed of people who haven't read or posted in this thread. . . which rules me out. Fuck.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Saltah'na
Member # 33

Well, MsChris said that anyone could volunteer, we'd just grill ya like in the movies......

--------------------

Mucus
Member # 24

- posted      Profile for Mucus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Grill us on what exactly?
I wager our views on capital punishment, racism, and all sorts of the normal stuff are rather irrelevant on a BBS....

MC Infinity
Member # 531

- posted      Profile for MC Infinity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't read or posted in this thread before

--------------------
Me- Hi Jen! What's up!
Jen- You again??!?! Listen kid, I'm not interested in you. Stop bothering me, I'm a lot older than you and I have a boyfriend. How did you find my ICQ number anyways?
Me- Oh, so just cuz you're a movie star now, and you're new album made millions, you think you're too good for me?
Jen- Yes!!! Get it thorough your head! I am a person, I am not Jennifer Lopez the hottest woman on earth that everyone wants to sleep with, I'm a person, leave me alone!!!
Me- Fine! Be that way!
Me- Jen.... Where'd you go.... I love you... please come back.... please....

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps