Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Pre-Trial Selection (Page 5)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Pre-Trial Selection
Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You... all.. have... WAY.. too... much.. time... on.. your.. hands....
Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is that an official statement in your defense, Charles? A reminder that You have the right to remain silent, and anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of Law.

And now that you have said it, we will be sure to use it against ya. You'd best be listenin' to your "inexperienced public defenders" ....

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That sounded like an accusation to me. May I remind CC that he is on trial here? Defense and jury will therefore ignore his last remark.

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

MsChris
Member # 445

- posted      Profile for MsChris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*rubs chin*

Hmmmm......

*makes mental note of the dots between each of Mr.Capps' words. Inconsistant! Shows signs of instability - must consider a mental evaluation.*

Hmmm...Wha-What? Too much time? Whatever gives you that impression?

--------------------
Awww...He ate my cookie!

MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH!!! I wanna be one of those judges from the movie 'Judge Dread!' I get to wear that funky costume, PLUS I get to be judge, jury, AND executioner.

MIB: You are charged with making extensive changes to this forum without warning! The sentence is 5 years in prison. How do you plead?

CC: Not guilty!!!

MIB: I knew you'd say that.

LOL

[ May 31, 2001: Message edited by: MIB ]

IP: Logged
The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I may pass word on to Lee, I've found sheep to be quite uncooperative unless you tell them "the password". In your best Attenborough voice, stand before them and recite:

Baaa Ram Ewe!
Baaa Ram Ewe!
To your flock, to your fleece, to your clan be true!
Sheep be true!
Baaa Ram Ewe!

Well, it worked in the movie...

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Daniel
Member # 453

- posted      Profile for Daniel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my, I just saw this thread. Eesh, and I installed myself as an assisting justice quite without following procedure in the other one. Good Lord, I seem to be going about things all wrong today for some reason. Well, I hereby officialy censure myself for flouting the conventions of Flare as previously ordained by the Honorable MsChris. *humbly apologetic* MsChris, do with me as you please.

--------------------
"A celibate clergy is an especially good idea because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism."

-Eleanor Arroway, "Contact" by Carl Sagan

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps