Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Trial in progress - quiet please. (Page 11)

This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Trial in progress - quiet please.
Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
((Chops... mmmm.... Now I want pork chops for dinner, thanks Lee.))

--------------------
'Your spirit will always be the light that guides me... that guides me forever...' - Whispers

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually;

"IE: I have PMS and heavy weaponry."

Microsoft's new ad campaign has Netscape users switching over in droves.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

MsChris
Member # 445

- posted      Profile for MsChris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmm...

Mr.Capps is growing more and more unstable. Where's that evaluation?!

--------------------
Awww...He ate my cookie!

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What, is this a contest or something? We should put it in the proper forum den, eh?

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh skip it.

I'll be asking Dr. PsyLiam as the next witness.

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*just does the three dots thing, amused*

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's more than I am.

Whaddya want?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Incompetent Guard #1: At the rate this is going, this is gonna drag on like the O.J. Simpson trials!!!
IP: Logged
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why do you think the Defence are so quiet right now? They intend to bring in Johnny Cochrane to play the "Chewbacca Defence" card!

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
NOOOOOOO! NOT THE CHEWBACCA DEFENSE!

You can't use that! It's illogical! Chewbacca does NOT live on Endor with the Ewoks! He doesn't swing that way! He's not a PLUSHIE!

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Incompetent Guard #1: No! Dear Jesus no!
IP: Logged
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It makes no sense!

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

MsChris
Member # 445

- posted      Profile for MsChris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Next witness please...

Wonders if Mr.Capps is amused because he's holding the Psychiatrist hostage?!!

Someone please locate the court appointed psychiatrist!!!!!

--------------------
Awww...He ate my cookie!

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The defence team would at this time like to make it known that we ARE present. We simply are beginning to wonder why.

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I forgot to ask Frank the remaining questions:

You mention about a Mug being a casualty among the sheep that stepped into the minefield. What is this so called "Mug"?

Was there any devious plans for the "Flare Forums" using this devious "Mug"?

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps