Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Trial in progress - quiet please. (Page 3)

This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Trial in progress - quiet please.
Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
pssst. jubes, you know you've been subpoenaed by the prosecution, huh?

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*leans forward, face buried in her hands* Nooo... not this again...... not the LOAOA........................ I'm just not ready for this.... it's still too new, I'm still healing...... nooo..........

--------------------
"You are anal twattypoo who has ruined my good mood" PsyLiam to TSN May 01,2006.

Daniel
Member # 453

- posted      Profile for Daniel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What do you mean, still too new? That thread died last January! Well, whatever. *sigh* Just don't sue for psychological damage. We can only take so many cases at a time.

--------------------
"A celibate clergy is an especially good idea because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism."

-Eleanor Arroway, "Contact" by Carl Sagan

Saltah'na
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Motion for continuance until I talk to the witness LOA. If she wants to keep the LOAOA out of this, then I'd better heed her request.

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Do you solemnly swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth so help me [insert whatever divine deity you believe in here]?

I don't believe in any divine deities. And, besides... Remember what happened when someone swore to tell "the whole truth" in Life, the Universe, and Everything?

State your name and occupation for the court.

Name: TSN.

(Never mind... Obscure "Transformers" reference...)

How long have you known the defendant?

Ever since we first met...

How did you come across his plans to take over the world?

"Come across"? I thought it was just common knowledge...

Please describe this thread marked "People's Exhibit A". Please identify your role in this thread.

I'm afraid I have to plead the fifth on that. That's the fifth commandment, of course. As in, if I told you, I'd have to kill you...

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Guess what? I took new pictures. And scanned them in. Yay! *grin*

Oh... and I've recovered from the shock... I think I'll make it through the trial now.....

~LOA!

--------------------
"You are anal twattypoo who has ruined my good mood" PsyLiam to TSN May 01,2006.

MsChris
Member # 445

- posted      Profile for MsChris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ahhh, I see. Please continue then.

Baliff, Please make sure Ms.Jubes has plenty of tissue and water.

--------------------
Awww...He ate my cookie!

Saltah'na
Member # 33

TSN:

6) I'm referring to the secret plans towards world domination hatched by CC, the use of his sheep in the Sheep Revolution, and how the Forums play a grand part in his schemes. We have statements in while CC's intentions were obvious to the people of Flare, his actual plans were only privy to the admins at all times. Please elaborate to the court what you have discovered.

7) The fifth commandment states "Honour thy father and mother". What does this have to do with your statement?

--------------------

akb1979
Just loves those smilies!
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's what I love about this forum - you're all mad! Madder than I am - it's great! Keep it up, I'm sitting at my computer laughing my ass off here.

Say next time MIB comes in, can I have a go at him? I've brought my kickin' shoes and am eager to use them. (No offence MIB, I'm just going with the flow)

--------------------
If you cant convince them, confuse them.

Daniel
Member # 453

- posted      Profile for Daniel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*gives akb1979 a haughty look* Excuse me, but what exactly are you implying? Are you trying to slander us?! As one of the justices of this Honorable Court of Flare I will have you banned from the jury and stricken from the court if you cannot take these proceedings seriously!

And good God man, don't invite that mad justice freak back in here! That's the last thing we need! He goes on about perceived injustice worse than Chang Wufei!

--------------------
"A celibate clergy is an especially good idea because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism."

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"I'm referring to the secret plans towards world domination hatched by CC, the use of his sheep in the Sheep Revolution, and how the Forums play a grand part in his schemes. We have statements in while CC's intentions were obvious to the people of Flare, his actual plans were only privy to the admins at all times. Please elaborate to the court what you have discovered."

I've informed the [Discovery | discovery] over subspace radio.

"The fifth commandment states 'Honour thy father and mother'. What does this have to do with your statement?"

Wrong one. And kindly stop ruining my jokes... :-)

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*drinks water and uses lots of Tissues since the Bailiff will provide more*

*wonders if she can just plead the fifth on all Tahna's questions*

--------------------
'Your spirit will always be the light that guides me... that guides me forever...' - Whispers

MsChris
Member # 445

- posted      Profile for MsChris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Jubilee McGann:
*drinks water and uses lots of Tissues since the Bailiff will provide more*

*wonders if she can just plead the fifth on all Tahna's questions*

Hmmm...You may be held in contemp and jailed if you don't answer the questions. Oh, and, since you aren't married to Mr.Capps, you may be called for testimony. You may be required to testify as a hostile witness. You can't get out of it! Mr.Capps won't have a chance....Muwhaaahhhhaaaa!

*ahem*

--------------------
Awww...He ate my cookie!

Daniel
Member # 453

*looks across the bench wide-eyed and sweatdrops* I see...

--------------------

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

So when do I get to testify????

--------------------

This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  11  12  13   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.