Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » I was going to post something else... (Page 1)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: I was going to post something else...
Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But decided it wasn't worth it.

So now I'll just sit in here with a salami pizza.

Mmmmmm. Salami pizza.

Oh, by the way...... There is some talk that Charles may allow me to play with the color scheme and things...... Don't get your hopes up, but it may happen.

Yummy pizza.

--------------------
'Your spirit will always be the light that guides me... that guides me forever...' - Whispers

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uh-oh. *Flashback to the... to the

GREEN

Pizza... hmm, I think I'm going to get myself one of those miniature ones, they're unbelievably tasty

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uh-oh. Frilly and pink! RUN!!!

Yeah, right. More likely to be black, red, and silver. Or Green.

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

Jubilee
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a professional graphic designer. Please have a little more faith in me than that.

--------------------
'Your spirit will always be the light that guides me... that guides me forever...' - Whispers

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Puce. I'm a big fan of the puce. Or chartreuse... that'd look nice, if I could spell it right
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sky blue, perriwinkle, and fuschia ALL THE WAY!
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear God, save us from arty student types, anal Star trek fans, and professional graphic designers.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Shik
There's a million things I haven't done, but just you wait
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is that...Capps-style salami?

--------------------
"I never agreed with Jefferson once—we have fought on like seventy-five different fronts. But when all is said & all is done...Jefferson HAS beliefs; Burr has none."

Jubilee
Member # 99

Capps-style salami? Saroo?

And, since I'm most likely going to be re-doing this..... any requests for color schemes?

I can't do anything about the layout, though. Only the colors, the Flare logo, and the post new/reply buttons.

--------------------

MsChris
Member # 445

- posted      Profile for MsChris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*takes out purple crayon*

How about purple polk-a-dots?
Stripes?
OH! OH! Swirls!

MC Infinity
Member # 531

- posted      Profile for MC Infinity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you should go with a dark blue and purple background. If you ever need any help with design, my contact is in my profile. I've done a lot of graphic design, but none of it paid, just for myself and for sites that I've done with friends.

--------------------
Me- Hi Jen! What's up!
Jen- You again??!?! Listen kid, I'm not interested in you. Stop bothering me, I'm a lot older than you and I have a boyfriend. How did you find my ICQ number anyways?
Me- Oh, so just cuz you're a movie star now, and you're new album made millions, you think you're too good for me?
Jen- Yes!!! Get it thorough your head! I am a person, I am not Jennifer Lopez the hottest woman on earth that everyone wants to sleep with, I'm a person, leave me alone!!!
Me- Fine! Be that way!
Me- Jen.... Where'd you go.... I love you... please come back.... please....

Shik
There's a million things I haven't done, but just you wait
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a thing for gradients. But I'm weird.

--------------------
"I never agreed with Jefferson once—we have fought on like seventy-five different fronts. But when all is said & all is done...Jefferson HAS beliefs; Burr has none."

an'on
Member # 222

- posted      Profile for an'on     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glowiness! Eclipses and Flares are glowy things.
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you set the science of astronomy back several hundred years with that statement. . .

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like a mix of the current config and Infinity's proposition. I love cobald blue, so cobald blue, grey and purple would be my vote.

I've grown fond of black text on white background like we have now, but perhaps a small toning-down of the white (it irritates the eyes), like maybe more eggshell/ivory/cream?

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.