Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » I was going to post something else... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: I was going to post something else...
Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep in mind that Charles has to approve, as well.

I think we'll be keeping with the lighter colors, but I may try toning down the white, and incorporating some purples.

The main thing, is that it has to go with the eclipse. So we'll see.

I don't need any help, Infinity, but thanks for offering.. I've done this many times.

--------------------
'Your spirit will always be the light that guides me... that guides me forever...' - Whispers

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EFF Charles' approval. Withhold sex until you get what you want.

Assuming you can hold out that long.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Jubilee
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*ROFL*

--------------------
'Your spirit will always be the light that guides me... that guides me forever...' - Whispers

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. Do that the next time he wants it. That'll destroy him.

Unless the "l" stood for something else.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

MC Infinity
Member # 531

- posted      Profile for MC Infinity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're considerably involved in sexual speculation for a gay man

--------------------
Me- Hi Jen! What's up!
Jen- You again??!?! Listen kid, I'm not interested in you. Stop bothering me, I'm a lot older than you and I have a boyfriend. How did you find my ICQ number anyways?
Me- Oh, so just cuz you're a movie star now, and you're new album made millions, you think you're too good for me?
Jen- Yes!!! Get it thorough your head! I am a person, I am not Jennifer Lopez the hottest woman on earth that everyone wants to sleep with, I'm a person, leave me alone!!!
Me- Fine! Be that way!
Me- Jen.... Where'd you go.... I love you... please come back.... please....

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
?
LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*giggles*

--------------------
"You are anal twattypoo who has ruined my good mood" PsyLiam to TSN May 01,2006.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gay men aren't allowed to be involved in sexual speculation now?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

MC Infinity
Member # 531

- posted      Profile for MC Infinity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing like that, it's just like when people make fun of me when I talk about weed, never tried the thing, but I speak in it's favour constantly. Same with you, I assume that you have not had sex with a woman, so therefore you wouldn't be very qualified to speak on the matter.

--------------------
Me- Hi Jen! What's up!
Jen- You again??!?! Listen kid, I'm not interested in you. Stop bothering me, I'm a lot older than you and I have a boyfriend. How did you find my ICQ number anyways?
Me- Oh, so just cuz you're a movie star now, and you're new album made millions, you think you're too good for me?
Jen- Yes!!! Get it thorough your head! I am a person, I am not Jennifer Lopez the hottest woman on earth that everyone wants to sleep with, I'm a person, leave me alone!!!
Me- Fine! Be that way!

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Erm... You do realize that Liam is straight, don't you?
MC Infinity
Member # 531

Didn't he say he was gay a while ago, or someone said he was gay, or something like that, goddammit, why must crazy shit always happen, can't people just say they're gay or not gay and carry on with their lives!!
ARRGH!!!

--------------------
Me- Hi Jen! What's up!
Me- Fine! Be that way!

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

It's tough trying to describe my current facial expression. My eyebrows are presently raised at least 5 centimetres above my head.

--------------------

Jubilee
Member # 99

*gives Liam aspirin* That's gotta hurt.

Infinity, for the record, I'm Bi. Just so that I don't get accused of being straight or gay later on by people.

--------------------

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yay for bisexuality!

Serious. I've taken to claiming to be "latently bi" lately. (Yes, I'm AWARE it's a cop-out) While there's a very high chance I'd never ever engage in sexual relations with another man, this does not prevent me from making such comments as "GodDAMN, I would SO let Henry Rollins pork me if he wanted!" or "Good GODDESS, could Brad Pitt be any more fuckable in 'Fight Club??'"

This is a source of great amusement to many friends.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

*takes Asprin*

Thanks Jubes. I have now changed my expression to that worn by Dee Dee when Mr Fuzzums left her life.

--------------------

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps