Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » The lapine cocoa confectionary connaisseur conundrum (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The lapine cocoa confectionary connaisseur conundrum
Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here, before me is my chocolate easter bunny. Now, I must decide, which area I should start first.

1. the ears
2. the nose
3. the tail
4. the legs

Which first?

------------------
"Bickering is pointless." - Spock, Miri
"I'm real easy to get along with most of the time, but I don't like bullies, and I don't like threats." - Janeway, State of Flux

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The chocolate part.

------------------
"And though I once prefered a human being's company, they pale before the monolith that towers over me."
--
They Might Be Giants

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always eat the ears first...

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
Robot: "Hey, I'm stuck up here!"
Cyclonus: "Everybody's got to be somewhere."

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What does it matter? I cut my bunny up into little pieces and eat them one by one, randomly.

This differs when I get one of those hollow bunnies, I just pick a part, break it off, and eat.

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always start with the ears. Always. Otherwise very nasty things are likely to happen to you.

I'm kidding.

------------------
Ring this little golden bell
And see what changes with it's knell
Or Wonder, till it drives you mad...
What would have happened if you HAD.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jubilee: Your signature reminds me a great deal of the song Spiraling Shape by They Might Be Giants.

Example: "Fogging the view, cupping face to the window, in darkness you make out a spiraling shape. Putting all reason aside you exchange what you've got for a thing that's hypnotic and strange."

Why are you all looking at me like that?

------------------
"And though I once prefered a human being's company, they pale before the monolith that towers over me."
--
They Might Be Giants

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Either Ears-Ass-Chest-Head of Ass-Chest-Ears-Head.

------------------
"......"
�������������-The Breen at Internment Camp 371

LB4747
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ears first. Always best to go from top to bottom.

------------------
Lawrence Boucher
"Written @ the speed of thought"

IP: Logged
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I usually like to torture my chocolate Easter bunny for a while first. But then I start with the ears.

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Start with them ears, man.

------------------
"I have come to the conclusion that one man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three on the law become a congress! And by God I have had this Congress!"
--John Adams, "1776"

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually prefer to fold mine into a 5-dimensional manifold and consume it from the outer layer in.

But I'm funny that way,

------------------
I'm a Dirtling and PROUD OF IT!

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ears. I love to bite them off in one go, kind of an Ozzy Osborne thing. . . And yes, I am too old for Chocolate Bunnies, but it's a tradition my Grandmother loves. She gave me a nottle of wine this year, too, though. . . 8)

------------------
"I am greater than the stars for I know that they are up there and they do not know that I am down here." - William Temple

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ears. Definitely.

------------------
"I KNOW I'm dense..."
-a certain anonymous administrator

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Am I the only one who goes bottom to top?

------------------
"Audaces fortuna juvat."
"Fortune favours the bold."

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Er, what are we talking about again?

And won't ANY Brits mention Cadbury's Creme Eggs?

------------------
'Saying it in a stacato voice doesn't make it any more true'
-Stewart Lee

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps