Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » DANGER: Cuteness alert! (Page 5)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: DANGER: Cuteness alert!
Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*screws up her face the way she does whenever someone talks about mistreating animals* I HATE it when people do that.... One time someone said they'd watch our cats while we were gone for the week... well, it's a good thing we left the toilet seat up and the door to the bagged cat food open..... *sigh*... my poor kitties were so very lonely when we got there. But at least they weren't dying of hunger.

My mother did something a few months ago that was so awful I almost decided not to speak with her ever again. My cat, pepper, was sick with something, and it was serious.... but she kept neglecting to take him to the vet. Because she "didn't have time" and she "thought he was getting better". He almost DIED.

I have to stop talking about this, it's making me cry.

--------------------
'Your spirit will always be the light that guides me... that guides me forever...' - Whispers

MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for MaGiC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My friends cat has been poorly, she couldn't afford to take her to the vet so I did. I love cats and want everyone to know I would never REALLY contemplate a cat curry.

Lee, BTW if you do ever have a litter of little grey furballs I'll take one.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, we'll see. I worry that your other two will pick on her. It'll be like Cinderella and the two ugly sisters (but don't tell them I said that!).

Apparently she perked up a bit later. Frazzle finally showed up (we'd left him outside when we went out) and they were up to their usual games.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for MaGiC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..I'll have you know that the only 'ugly sisters' in my house are Gaynor and myself!

--------------------
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride"

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gaynor? Why does that sound like a minority character from Masters of the Universe?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Er, that was a joke. Please don't kill me MaGiC.

*runs away*

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

I don't kill people Liam. I just damage them a little.

--------------------
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride"

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

I believe the appropriate response would be

Ooh-er.

--------------------

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I believe the appropriate response would be

or
o-0

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

Lee
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, now I'm moving in permanently (you heard it here first, folks!) we told the lodger to sling her hook. She didn't take it well. Now I'm worried she'll do something stupid, like put Dizzy outside and chase her away. 8(

--------------------

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A strategicly placed Vogon Poet cam, may be in order.

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If a person would try to harm my kittie, I'd make them eat their own buttocks.

Here's an idea, Voggie! Slip her a mickey and snatch her spare apartment keys while she's out!

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Lee
Member # 393

Another picture. . .

http://www.leenet.demon.co.uk/Images/Pusslick.jpg

Hmm, could just be a CatCom. If they could talk. 8)

--------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cat 1: "Hey, that tickles."

Cat 2: "Damn, thought I found your 'G' spot ... well, when you fail, try-try-try, again..."

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Poster for Bram Stoker's "Cat"-ula.

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps