Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Cripes Dukhat. You drive a hard bargain. (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Cripes Dukhat. You drive a hard bargain.
MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Enterprise-nil
Enterprise-A
Excelsior
Reliant (with rollbar, not the Saratoga)
Klingon Bird-of-Prey
Kazon torpedo
Caretaker's Array
Sisko's solar sailer
Romulan Warbird
DS9
Cardassian Galor
Runabout
Any Babylon 5 machines except for Earthforce 1, Earthforce shuttle, Babylon
5, Marie Celeste, Green ship, Vorlon transport, Narn warship, Narn heavy
cruiser, and Centauri transport (I already have those!)

Here's the low down.

I don't any B5 MMs. I don't have DS9, Sisko's solar sailer, the Kason torpedo, or the caretakers array. (Even if I did, like hell I would give them up. ) I don't have the Excelsior, the Klingon Bird of Prey, or the Enterprise-nil.

So that leaves the only ones I have that you want. In this case, they are the Runabout, the Cardasian Galor, the Reliant, and the Romulan Warbird.

I'm willing to fork over the runabout and the Rommie Warbird, but I'm stuck about the 3rd MM I should trade. I just wanna ask. Is the Kason fighter you're offering the one with the wings, or is it the one without the wings?

IP: Logged
colin
Member # 217

- posted      Profile for colin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread is out of context and, possibly, belongs in a private e-mail conversation.
MIB
Ex-Member

It is out of context. And it DOES belong in a private e-mail. LOLckj

[Amusing pattern of J's removed by management due to asethetic concerns. Have you considered a vacation in Sweden this year?]

Sorry. I was resting my eyes and my hand fel onyopof the keyboard. I'mgoung to bed now

[ July 20, 2001: Message edited by: Sol System ]

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shouldn't someone be humming the theme song to the Twilight Zone?
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shouldn't someone ban MIB's ability to create new threads?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*checks in at start of day*

All I saw in the Last Post section was "Cripes, Dukhat, you drive..." with Jeff the Card as the poster. Geez, Jeff, I thought you wanted to have a conversation with me about my Toyota...

Anyway...

MIB: Let's steer this conversation over to the private messaging, shall we? I seriously doubt that anyone here wants to read about the micromachines we're trading.

And admins, You've got my A-OK to lock this thread (as if you need my permission).

[ July 20, 2001: Message edited by: Dukhat ]

--------------------
"A film made in 2008 isn't going to look like a TV series from 1966 if it wants to make any money. As long as the characters act the same way, and the spirit of the story remains the same then it's "real" Star Trek. Everything else is window dressing." -StCoop

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why would I want a Toyota? I got me a Jeep

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

MIB
Ex-Member

Now that I actually got some sleep I do feel better. uhhhh. Sorry about this post. I won't do it again.
Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You better not, buck-o, or we'll blow you up AGAIN! MUAAHAHAahahahaahahaah!

--------------------
'Your spirit will always be the light that guides me... that guides me forever...' - Whispers

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I need some sleep now. I read Jubes' post twice before catching that the word "up" was in there.
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

ROFLMAO

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dukhat and/or MIB: I have DS9, if either of you wants it...

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

MIB
Ex-Member

I'll take it so I can, in turn, listen to Dukhat beg me to trade it to him! so. In short. I'll take it!
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What've you got for a trade?

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

MIB
Ex-Member

What do you want for it?
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps