Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Mr. Capps. I think I've been suffeciently abused. (Page 1)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Mr. Capps. I think I've been suffeciently abused.
MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll shut up! I promise! Don't punish everyone else by closing the trial thread. I've learned my lesson. I'll just shut up now.
IP: Logged
Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Then why haven't you shut up yet?
Your abuse has just started... BUAHAHAHHAHA! *EVILCACKLE*

[ July 23, 2001: Message edited by: Charles Capps ]

MIB
Ex-Member

*keeps mouth shut. Pulls out some paper and a pen and begins writing. Put's the pen down and holds up a sign*

*The sign says. Please. Punish me! But don't punish everyone else! What kind of forum god are you?!*

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A scary god.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Please. Punish me!

I do believe that S&M is making a comeback on Flare.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quick! Somebody call MaGiC!

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MIB: Abuse me!
CC: No.
MIB: Ohhhhhhh. . . Thank you.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*gets out the whips and chains and nukes*

*grins evilly*

Can I PLEASE torture him? Please?

--------------------
'Your spirit will always be the light that guides me... that guides me forever...' - Whispers

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
::grabs a lawn chair and a bowl of popcorn::

Oh, this is going to be fun. And I got front-row seats.

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*calls out* Castrate him!!!! Never let him reproduce!!!

--------------------
"You are anal twattypoo who has ruined my good mood" PsyLiam to TSN May 01,2006.

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, Liz, you can't castrate ALL men, much as you may want to. You've gotta leave a few of us intact, if only as your personal playthings.

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Teelie
Member # 280

- posted      Profile for Teelie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*also grabs a lawnchair, and some pizza, and a umbrella*

I don't want to get anything on me.

--------------------
It takes 42 muscles in your face to frown. It only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and smack someone upside the head.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

quote:
Castrate him!!!! Never let him reproduce!!!

Now you see, this is exactly why I always wear a titanium cup whenever LOA pops into a thread.

MIB
Ex-Member

*sweat starts beading on his forhead* Ummmm. When I said "punish me, not them" I meant something like jail time or maybe some community service. I didn't mean torture me for god's sake. Why castrate me? I'm a nice guy once you get to know me. Even though it really doesn't matter much sense the Aussies found a way to reproduce without sperm, but.....oh......I've said too much. Uh.....

*Runs as fast as he can and hopes to god no one has a phaser set on stun anywhere.*

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*vaporizes MIB*

Well, it wasn't set to stun.

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps