Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Mr. Capps. I think I've been suffeciently abused. (Page 2)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Mr. Capps. I think I've been suffeciently abused.
MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're right. It wasn't. That really hurt! It's a good thing I ordered MANY clones of myself from Clones R Us back during the Capps trials.

Me #2: That's right. Most of our clones are spread out and you'll never find them. Once you kill me or him another will simply take his place.

Me #3: Yep. That's right!

IP: Logged
Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*releases genetically engineered virus targeted to MIB's DNA*

Luckily, I prepared for just such an eventuality.

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

MIB
Ex-Member

oh shit. *All the MIBs start donning biological azard suits.*

[ July 23, 2001: Message edited by: MIB ]

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh. Great. Now we have Omega with biological weapons and countless MIB clones running around. Not to mention that Castration-Fun Liz (tm) is still running around somewhere.

I'm bailing out of this thread. Let me know when the insanity drops back down to much more acceptable level.

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Insanity? Dropping? Acceptable level?

This is Flare, you know. Those things do not mix.

MIB
Ex-Member

A dozen MIBs in unison: Evil_lord has got a point, man.
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As I said, I'll be waiting outside until MIB becomes one with himself and the insanity level returns to normal.
Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
won't all his clones all die like the ones in that beer commercial?

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omega: You've gotta leave a few of us intact, if only as your personal playthings.

Someone's getting dirty....

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All clones eventually melt. Ask Ben Reilly.

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*pouts, sighs, and puts the whips and chains away*

I guess all I really need are the nukes.

*launches a bunch of rockets at all the MIB clones*

Look, MIB. Here's the thing. Listen closely now, I'm ONLY going to say this once, then Liz and I are going to castrate you with a dull spork.

When you are being killed in a thread, that means you're TAKING THINGS TOO FAR. When people want to kill you, this is NOT a good thing. Want to kill == BAD. Therefore, when someone starts threatening to kill you, it's time for you to SHUT UP and STOP THE ANNOYING SHIT YOU'RE DOING. Comprende? Capsice? Do I need to state my point at the end of more grenades, MIRV's, rockets, and 3-foot knives?

Good. Then we have an understanding.

--------------------
'Your spirit will always be the light that guides me... that guides me forever...' - Whispers

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

quote:
...dull spork

Jubes, isn't this a little redundant? I mean, I have yet to find a spork that cut through hot butter.

MIB
Ex-Member

To Jubilicious: I'm sorry Jubilicious. It's.....just not clear to me yet.
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

MIB, you'll never realize just how attached you are to your testicles until two crazed women sneak into your house in the middle of the night and saw them off with a dull spork.
LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, I'm a big fan of the Apple Peeler/slicer/corer.... you know... the one with the crank that does it all? Yeah........

--------------------
"You are anal twattypoo who has ruined my good mood" PsyLiam to TSN May 01,2006.

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps