Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Mr. Capps. I think I've been suffeciently abused. (Page 3)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Mr. Capps. I think I've been suffeciently abused.
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No. The line is "Don't make me turn you into a woman with a rusty spoon."

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Siegfried: I trust you didn't speak from experience there

(But if you did, I wanna know all about it. LOL. LMAO. ROTFL.)

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The_Evil_Lord: I assure you that my testicles are still firmly in place. ::checks:: Yep, they're still there all right.

LOA: You scare me.

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liz, I like your style.

MIB, don't make me bring out "Evil Jubes". Charles has met my evil side. It's not pretty.

--------------------
'Your spirit will always be the light that guides me... that guides me forever...' - Whispers

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isn't pretty? You mean your evil side is Tom Arnold?
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tom Arnold is hardly the ugliest Hollywood star you could have picked. You want someone who can frighten small children by smiling? You want someone who can make grown men cry? You want someone that will send a rabid dog running away howling?

You want Lyle Lovett. *gags*

[ July 24, 2001: Message edited by: PsyLiam ]

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Er ... so wait, Jubes,

You mean all we've got to do to shut up Omega and First of Two is not to show them why Missile Defense is a bad idea, but instead to simply tell them we're going to kill them?

Hmmm.

MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That won't work! I haven't shut up yet have I??
IP: Logged
Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whoa. that lyle lovett guy is gonna give me nightmares. he got a face not even a mother could love. he looks like on of those wrinkly dogs when they do that smile like thing with thir face. *Shudders*

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, and he got to fuck Julia Roberts. But then again, who hasn't?

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

::raises hand:: I haven't!
MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for MaGiC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me neither unfortunately. I did try to pull Nicole Appleton ex 'all saint' in the Met bar though. I was promply asked to leave....

--------------------
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride"

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, no, no... If you kill me, that'll only make me mad.

And if you kill Omega, you make him a martyr... which is probably among his fondest desires.

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, this is sounding like a Flameboard thread now...but I'm not a person with power. Damn...

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't say we'd kill anyone, First.

I simply that, going by Jube's logic, if someone were to tell either of you to shut up or you'd be killed, you'd shut up.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps