Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » "Do not ignore my VEEEIINNNSS!!" (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: "Do not ignore my VEEEIINNNSS!!"
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cost?
How many episodes per disk?
I can't possibly search for myself, Sol: do it for me!

PLEEZZZZE?

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Cost?
How many episodes per disk?"

We're talking Moose-room here. Scary Monkey Show. Time to become that corporate whore you've always dreamed about, Jasmine.

Besides, whatever the Zim-DVDs may cost, there's only the two seasons (and perhaps 5-6 unaired episodes put in there as nice gesture) so the total cost will be much lower than say the complete Futurama DVD-set, or dare I say? the Simpsons-Collection (sheesh).

But last I heard, only the first season had been released on DVD. Someone feel free to correct me. Except for TSN or Ultra, they take too much pleasure from doing so.

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Suprnova claims there's a season 3 though...

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Nim
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who are these Suprnova?

Found Season 2 on Amazon, btw. To be released August 31.

--------------------
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*edit* Linking to sites that directly promote piracy of intellectual property is a bannable offense. Do it again and suffer the consequences.

[ August 01, 2004, 05:22 PM: Message edited by: Charles Capps ]

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, the "seasons" listed on Suprnova have nothing to do with actual seasons of the show. Also, it doesn't include any of the episodes that were completed, but unaired.
Nim
Member # 205

I have noticed how that varies, the line of season 1. And it'snot like you can tell the difference, in drawing style or quality. This is a positive thing, I think. Very high quality, especially the CGI-bits.
This show must've been way more expensive than Futurama, what with all the FX-heavy episodes...

--------------------
Mel Gibson, X-Men

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps