Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Explain to me Charles.......

Author Topic: Explain to me Charles.......
Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..... what brought out the quote from your sig?

"We are an internet company, focused on development of software. We are NOT a biochemical company with a "lab" that includes refrigerated experiments."

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our company controller sent that out in an email after getting a look at the contents of the fridge...
Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So uh, do you know anything about what was inside or who was keeping the uh, "specimens"?

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Charles Capps
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The fridge was promptly cleaned out.
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd bring my own food if I were you

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We've had the same problem here at work more then once. You clean out the fridge, and toss anything you can't identify.

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You don't want to know what the fridge at my last job looked like.

--------------------
'Your spirit will always be the light that guides me... that guides me forever...' - Whispers

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Big and white, with a handle on the front to allow openage?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Charles Capps
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

Reminds me of the crap brown fridge we used to have...........

[ July 26, 2001: Message edited by: Charles Capps ]

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, let me tell you a little story about my dorm fridge. Just before I moved out of the dorms after my first year of college, I asked the twerp that was my roommate to remove all of his stuff from the fridge. I brought it home and put it in the garage. I didn't check it until about two weeks before I needed to move back into the dorms. At that point, I opened the fridge and discovered a maggot and grubworm colony. I didn't realize that my roommate had put stuff in the little freezer compartment. Obviously, he didn't either.

I spent the next two days cleaning and disinfecting that damn thing. It was one of the most disgusting chores I've ever had to do (I couldn't talk my sister into cleaning it).

an'on
Member # 222

- posted      Profile for an'on     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always wanted a fridge labeled like Dr. Johnny Fever's in "WKRP in Cincinnati".

Very simple and to the point "Biologicals".

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.