Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Is The Man With The Hat Back? or, Indiana Jones IV (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Is The Man With The Hat Back? or, Indiana Jones IV
Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm pretty sure we can all see that the dates are at the beginning of the three films.

--------------------
Meh

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At this point, I would like to mention that I think that the dates are at the beginning of all three films.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The three movies that is about Indiana Jones have dates in the beginning, every last one of them.

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Funding for this thread was made possible by the Mojo Jojo Fan Club, the Helena Rubenstein Foundation, & viewers like you."

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Veers
You first
Member # 661

Next on PBS...

--------------------
Meh

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lambchop's Playalong!

'This is the song that doesn't end......"

--------------------
'Your spirit will always be the light that guides me... that guides me forever...' - Whispers

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would note here that I've never noticed the dates, at the begining of the films, but then everone would be like:
"So whats your point"

so I'll just leave it at that.

(Hated the second film) I've seen cartoons with more believeable action scenes then that movie had.

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You hated it because you didn't notice that the date was shown at the beginning of it. And, indeed, was also shown at the beginning of the other two films, which are the first and third ones. That is to say, the prequel and the sequel to the second one.

Curses.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Veers
You first
Member # 661

How can you not notice them?
The secoond film may be the worst, but you can't say it wasn't innovative!
(That heart, the new PG-13 rating...a milestone!)

--------------------
Meh

Nim
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of the thugee guards were a little sterotyped.
Like, "hehe, look at the stupid little creatures try to catch little-chinese-kid and fail, haha. Oooh look, he slides between their legs, making them run in to eachother!"

What was his name, "short-round"? What, was that his designation in the preWWII chinese labour camps?

--------------------
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Harrison Ford is the only actor I know who seems to stay the same age. And- no one else has even thought of it- with what George Lucas is capable of, Ford won't even need to be on film. He could be completely CGI and all Ford would need to do is supply the voice. If Final Fantasy is any indication, a fully photo-realistic CGI creation is possible in 3-4 years, or even less.

--------------------
The Legend of Jeff Raven: As told by himself

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And to think in 5-10 years we won't even need actors anymore who want $20 million a movie. They'll just have CGI actors that cost less, and in 10 years I doubt you would notice a difference...if Final Fantasy is any indication that is.

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

Nim
Member # 205

And soon, you won't even have to rent a movie or go to the cinema to see your synthetic, holographic movies, you can just shove a ten inch steel pin in the back of your head and live in it! Watch that girl in red dress go!

--------------------
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Veers
You first
Member # 661

Would that girl in the red dress be the same one from "The Matrix?"

--"That girl in the red dress?"
--"Yeah?"

--------------------
Meh

Veers
You first
Member # 661

Would that girl in the red dress be the same one from "The Matrix?"

--"That girl in the red dress?"
--"Yeah?"
--"Look again"
(It's an Agent!)

--------------------
Meh

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps