Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Is everyone alright!?!

Author Topic: Is everyone alright!?!
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there anyone that posts here that we know of that are in and around NYC or Washington D.C.!?!

Hope they are all right.

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, Jeff Raven goes to school and lives in New York State. I don't know how close he is to New York City, though. Jeff Kardde (aka MeGotBeer) lives around Baltimore, Maryland. Frank (aka Aethelwer) lives and goes to school in Connecticut. I don't think anyone here is actually from New York City or Washington, D.C., proper. I could be wrong, though.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in Baltimore, about an hour from DC driving. Thankfully, I'm okay -- but shaken. My two best friends live just a few miles from the Pentagon, and go to school where the erroneous report of the State Department car bomb was.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live one county west from where the one jet that crashed in PA went down.

To quote the great wabbit...

"I'll be scared LATER. Right now, I'm too MAD."

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm about as close to NYC as I am to Indiana. In fact, the plane in Pennsylvania was closer. I'm just fine.

--------------------
The Legend of Jeff Raven: As told by himself

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I go to school in Worcester, MA, actually.
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in Rhode Island.. we actually saw some extra clouds in our sky, but everything's been alright here... a lot of stuff is closed in nearby mass. tho, and Logan airport is being called a 'crime scene,' remaining closed
A court building in providence has been closed today due to a bomb threat.
Yesterday state offices had a half day, and the Governor was picked up by the state police and taken to a safe house until he gave his press conference around noon, but wants business as usual today

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a state of shock over school. Lot of anger, sadness ...

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They closed the entire campus yesterday, and put LA under a lockdown. Almost all the streets were closed... major highways were shut down, and LAX STILL isn't running today. Wow.

--------------------
'Your spirit will always be the light that guides me... that guides me forever...' - Whispers

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.